• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2: Free Agency or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Squicken

Status
Not open for further replies.
none of the ps exclusives ever resonated with me, infamous looks amazing but i really never liked the gameplay of the last 2. can't wait for halo and destiny.

my left trigger is clicking a little...god dammit. im sure it works fine but it isnt smooth like the right trigger is.
Brofist

TitanFall is a blast to play

Gt: Witchking 701

Alex Carrington signed with the Rams.

I wanted the Steelers to get him, but I think they made their decision with Cam Thomas. Now to wait and see if they bring the beard back for one more go around.

WedgeX

Banned
Do I start the Lions roster change list now, or wait until after the draft? Decisions!

Also, did prison come back last night?

The OR bought by Facebook thing is hilarious. It's like the most diehard, hardcore gaming device being sold to the home of super casual gaming. It's like a diehard gamers worst nightmare come true. I hope Carmack starts making a Farmville clone.

KingGondo

Banned
The OR bought by Facebook thing is hilarious. It's like the most diehard, hardcore gaming device being sold to the home of super casual gaming. It's like a diehard gamers worst nightmare come true. I hope Carmack starts making a Farmville clone.
I'd be way more disappointed 1) if I was a PC gamer and 2) if Sony hasn't just announced Morpheus.

But yes, I agree. Gaming Side schadenfreude is the best.

Konka

Banned
EvaGreenSmokingCigarette.jpg

edit: wrong thread.

Syrinx

Fighting in hockey and baseball are fine and part of the game. I am curious how good he really is, though. Baseball players make so much more money than football players

Yeah but you gotta take your lumps in the minors first and make league minimum for three years unless they offer you a contract before you're eligible for arbitration.

rando14

All you people ever post is pictures of white womans!! I dare some of you post picture of some minority chicks, you know, to get some diversity up in here!! :cool:

Mayock was at Ebron's pro day. Thinks he could go top 10 depending on how the QBs get drafted. No way he falls past the Steelers at 15. Physically he's very close to Vernon Davis. Drops are from concentration. Natural hands catcher.

Did you watch any of the film I posted?

squicken

Did you watch any of the film I posted?

I have watched his draft breakdown stuff on Youtube, but I was just relaying what Mayock said today.

edit: Let's be respectful and remember people read this thread from work. Just link anything risque. Coldnoodle should just link everything

I have watched his draft breakdown stuff on Youtube, but I was just relaying what Mayock said today.

edit: Let's be respectful and remember people read this thread from work. Just link anything risque. Coldnoodle should just link everything

Oh I know. Was curious to get your take.:)

squicken

Oh I know. Was curious to get your take.:)

I don't think he's Vernon Davis as far as a straight line speed guy, but I've always felt VD was a bit overrated as a receiver b/c he really is just a guy who runs streak routes and jumps high. I think Ebron can be a more accomplished route runner

I really haven't studied TEs in this draft b/c the Rams won't be taking any, but I certainly feel he is better than Eifert was as a prospect. It's always hard to figure how good or willing college TEs can be as blockers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom