• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2: Free Agency or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Squicken

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, crazy money for Mitchell. That Carolina front 7 got him paid.

Bie30FHCIAA0V6M.png

MechDX

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter · 1m
Saints still haven’t released RB Darren Sproles and now plan to trade him due to heavy interest, per ESPN source. Not being released, though

Raiders apparently interested in former Giants RB Andre Brown.

...ok.

By the way, the McFadden contract? 100k of it is guranteed, that's it.

Crisco

Banned
$5mil/year for Mitchell? For that much they can have him. He's a good safety but hardly the play-maker you'd expect for that price. Terrible in coverage too.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter · 1m
Saints still haven’t released RB Darren Sproles and now plan to trade him due to heavy interest, per ESPN source. Not being released, though

New Orleans is nuts. Clearly several teams want a crack at him and for good reason.

mr2xxx

Banned
Colt Anderson was considered the Eagles best safety by PFF? That tells me all I need to know about their safety rankings.

They are broken. I remember when Reed Doughty, our back up safety was ranked top 5. It's because they weigh safety play against the run too highly.

Marshall Faulk thinks EVERYONE should go to Denver, Sproles, Allen, Peppers, and Ware should all go there according to him.....together

JABEE

Colt Anderson was considered the Eagles best safety by PFF? That tells me all I need to know about their safety rankings.

Haha! It's been 3 and a half hours!
Jenkins signing for that tells me everything. I hope they make up for it somehow. I need hope.

Haha! It's been 3 and a half hours!
Their ratings might be off but every single stat points to Jenkins sucking. You can't possibly be happy with this terrible move.

Looks like he only had 38 snaps. Dude writing the article didn't do his homework correctly. PFF doesn't even rank him among starters or backups.

NFL: AroundTheLeague ‏@NFL_ATL 31s

From @RapSheet: Jets, Raiders and Bills interested in Vick, who is placing a priority on landing a starting job.

I can't believe we'd actually be interested in Vick, but after today, anything is possible.

_woLf

Have the Seahawks announced anything with Clemons or Zach Miller? I assume they're gonna either cut or renegotiate with them.

We probably won't know about Miller until we hear back what the docs say about Finley. I'd imagine Clemons is gone if he doesn't renegotiate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom