• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2: Free Agency or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Squicken

Status
Not open for further replies.
just getting around to reading up on the comp picks. very happy with the 3rd rounder! now we have a first, two seconds and three thirds. i know you can't trade comp picks but it gives us plenty of ammo to move up a bit if we have to. we could also pick up some more picks for 2015. trade a 3rd this year for a 2nd next year to a needy team!

I get out of work to see Ralph Wilson is dead ( and therefore the Bills' days in Buffalo likely numbered) and Oculus gets bought by fucking Facebook?

What the hell is going on?

bionic77

I hope Stafford gets replaced by a devout Muslim as the Lions qb who then leads them to the playoffs and thanks Allah. This Muslim will also happen to eat healthy and be totally ripped.

Just saw the 2nd Star Trek movie. Not bad. American Hustle or Wolf of Wallstreet is next.

I hope Stafford gets replaced by a devout Muslim as the Lions qb who then leads them to the playoffs and thanks Allah. This Muslim will also happen to eat healthy and be totally ripped.

Just saw the 2nd Star Trek movie. Not bad. American Hustle or Wolf of Wallstreet is next.

I know I'm in the minority but I loved the new star treks, mostly because of the spaceship scenes though lol

i liked wolf of wallstreet but it was a little too long. plus one thing that bothered me is ok leo's wife is mad and him and she's like guess what i'm not going to fuck you. so then he goes into the room and she's not wearing panties and she says oh you aren't going to be fucking me again trying to be real provactive like (and she is for sure hot). but the thing is if i'm a multi billionaire or whatever leo was at that point i would say uhhhh.... alright? i'll just go bang some premium pussy using my billions and you can go fuck off you stupid ass biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch!

bionic77

I know I'm in the minority but I loved the new star treks, mostly because of the spaceship scenes though lol
I am with you Brotha. The first was better than the second. I would have called the second movie one of the 10 greatest movies ever made if that blonde chick had gotten naked. As it is it was a fun summer flick. I liked the twist with Kirk and Spock at the end.

bionic77

i liked wolf of wallstreet but it was a little too long. plus one thing that bothered me is ok leo's wife is mad and him and she's like guess what i'm not going to fuck you. so then he goes into the room and she's not wearing panties and she says oh you aren't going to be fucking me again trying to be real provactive like (and she is for sure hot). but the thing is if i'm a multi billionaire or whatever leo was at that point i would say uhhhh.... alright? i'll just go bang some premium pussy using my billions and you can go fuck off you stupid ass biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch!
You are a horny Niner fan who is used to rejection and will take what you can get.

Rich dudes are not used to anyone saying no to them. Even if he had 10 bitches on the side the idea that his wife would cock tease and deny access to the temple would certainly piss off a psycho trader like that.

I am with you Brotha. The first was better than the second. I would have called the second movie one of the 10 greatest movies ever made if that blonde chick had gotten naked. As it is it was a fun summer flick. I liked the twist with Kirk and Spock at the end.

They are lacking in the nude department that's for sure

You are a horny Niner fan who is used to rejection and will take what you can get.

Rich dudes are not used to anyone saying no to them. Even if he had 10 bitches on the side the idea that his wife would cock tease and deny access to the temple would certainly piss off a psycho trader like that.

Deep thoughts.... by bionic77

rando14

Being rich sounds complicated!!

But it's like my boy Greg always says, mo money mo problems

Miss him :/
Gruden.jpg

I've only watched 8 America's game episodes. 6 are obvious. I also watched the Jets and the Bucs. Gruden is electric in it. I love that guy, hope he never leaves MNF.

cajunator

Banned

FMT you are alright in my book brother :)

squicken

Yes! And I read that they only show the good parts on tv, but he really grills some of the guys. And if a team calls for his opinion on a guy he'll really lay it out for them.

Yeah they aren't really that good in general. Some are better than others, but eventually it's just Gruden being Gruden and doing his act for each of the QBs that come through. I wish they would spend more time showing the QB on the white board and out of the field throwing, though I can see why the target audience wouldn't much enjoy a guy drawing diagrams on TV

Maybe last year was such a crap class there wasn't much to highlight? I know they moved the show to a studio and out of his shack in Tampa

Yeah they aren't really that good in general. Some are better than others, but eventually it's just Gruden being Gruden and doing his act for each of the QBs that come through. I wish they would spend more time showing the QB on the white board and out of the field throwing, though I can see why the target audience wouldn't much enjoy a guy drawing diagrams on TV

Maybe last year was such a crap class there wasn't much to highlight? I know they moved the show to a studio and out of his shack in Tampa
I remember last year I was watching NFL network and they had their own version with prospects that weren't just qbs. Can't remember what it was called though.

And if Teddy's there at 4 I think I'm taking him. Thought some more and even though I like Watkins I'm kinda leaning against it at 4, maybe not even wr in the first round. So much talent at wr

i've been trying to get more and more into international/european soccer and some of the shit they do is fascinating. Teams can just loan players to each other. Imagine if the Browns were like "Hey Patriots we are going to suck this year you want to borrow Joe Haden for 6 weeks?"

Sanjuro

i've been trying to get more and more into international/european soccer and some of the shit they do is fascinating. Teams can just loan players to each other. Imagine if the Browns were like "Hey Patriots we are going to suck this year you want to borrow Joe Haden for 6 weeks?"

Everyone would borrow the Mallett.

Syrinx

So Joe Haden would be a yearly rental?

KingGondo

Banned
Relegation would make every American sport better.

Meier

The Raiders would be playing against High School teams right now if the NFL had relegation.

Speaking of the Raiders.. Al Davis would make this dude his first pick if he could.

beast-mode-37381.gif

Welcome to the club, bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom