• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2: Free Agency or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Squicken

Status
Not open for further replies.

14. Carolina Panthers
Pick: Thomas Davis, DB
Do-Over: Same
Comment: Davis overcame three torn ACL injuries to become a stalwart on the one of the best defenses in the NFL.

JRSmithCelebration_original.gif

THANK YOU BASED HURNEY

I don't get it man, Manziel is the most obvious QB bust in decades, how do some teams not see this? You can't compare him to Brees and Wilson, those two have elite arms, while Manziel is average at best. All you're left with is an undersized improvisational player who'll excite a fanbase but not much else.

I'm not sure he'll bust, but yeah definitely have some concerns about his skill-set translating to the NFL. Single half-field reads, holds onto the ball way too long and can't beat press coverage. His improvisation shit isn't gonna bail him out in the NFL, imo.

Could be totally wrong tho, you never really know.

Bad gata. Forza 5 is amazing. You really need to play it more. Seeing hiow the different drivatars work is mind blowing.
Did they fix the difficulty in career mode, or is it still permanently set to baby?

Loved the forza games until 4. Couldn't stand the difficulty settings. I want the ai to always be slightly better than me, not adaptively worse.

Did they fix the difficulty in career mode, or is it still permanently set to baby?

Loved the forza games until 4. Couldn't stand the difficulty settings. I want the ai to always be slightly better than me, not adaptively worse.

The "ai" is now completely based off of other players' driving abilities and styles thanks to Drivatar. You set the difficulty to a certain level and then the game pulls Drivatars from other players who choose that same difficulty level off the Cloud to race you. As you race, the game updates your Drivatar's ability and style and then reuploads that to the Cloud.

The cool thing about this is that your Drivatar can be pulled off the Cloud to race other people in their games and earn credits for you, even when you're not playing.

As you might expect based off of online racing in previous Forzas, the easiest level turns into Demolition Derby. But the hardest level is..pretty hard.

The "ai" is now completely based off of other players' driving abilities and styles thanks to Drivatar. You set the difficulty to a certain level and then the game pulls Drivatars from other players who choose that same difficulty level off the Cloud to race you. As you race, the game updates your Drivatar's ability and style and then reuploads that to the Cloud.

The cool thing about this is that your Drivatar can be pulled off the Cloud to race other people in their games and earn credits for you, even when you're not playing.

As you might expect based off of online racing in previous Forzas, the easiest level turns into Demolition Derby. But the hardest level is..pretty hard.
Weird. But the bolded part sounds good at least.

Just need porsches and no kinect and I'm in! I don't ask for much

MechDX

Call Manziel a large handed midget Ryan Leaf 2.0 and I'm getting assaulted by Manzielots on Twitter

Now I know how EZ feels

MechDX

What? Not going to throw your stupid smokescreen gif up there for those comments?

As opposed to you aggressively loving failure, so much that you chase the next collapsing team?

1) That gif is awesome

2) Manziel doesn't even remotely fit what BOB wants in a QB

3) You're a Jags fan. Why so surly? Enjoy JFF!

I don't think Texans take QB at 1, and I think Jags take Bridgewater at 3. Forcing Browns to take either Watkins or Mack at 4, then hoping someone slides to 26, or within range for a trade-up.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
didn't you guys pick up Letroy Guion from the Vikes in FA?

I'll apologize in advance.

That looks like a made up name so like most Vikings fans, I'm labeling you as untrustworthy and a probable alcoholic.

It's not your fault so much as your never ending winter driving you and every other fan insane.

So that UNC academic fraud case, well one of classes required just one paper all year, which was also the whole grade for the course. This is an example of an A-
IIRC, something like 10 out of 12 scholarship basketball players on the '05 championship team majored in this crap.

squicken

That's my cheating ass state university

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/ron-moved.gif[/mg][/QUOTE]

The mistake is the paper trail. Pro cheaters like Bama and OU use oral exams, or even better, just let someone else write it. I took a history course in college with Sirr Parker, who was A&M's starting RB at the time, and he had these two chicks in the class doing all his papers. Test time he was never there, ostensibly b/c of scheduling conflicts

The mistake is the paper trail. Pro cheaters like Bama and OU use oral exams, or even better, just let someone else write it. I took a history course in college with Sirr Parker, who was A&M's starting RB at the time, and he had these two chicks in the class doing all his papers. Test time he was never there, ostensibly b/c of scheduling conflicts

You can tell when some players talk that they haven't had to study for anything but sports since early high school.

MRSA

Banned
Where is that German Milch?

I bought a few bottles of Stone Imperial Russian Stout 2014 today. Should I age a bottle or become inebriated?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom