• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2: Free Agency or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Squicken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
ibgYTBfe9Wodnh.gif

ET gonna clear 10. WE'RE SO FUCKED
Nah, this is Costco.

MechDX

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter · 18s
Filed to ESPN: San Francisco is trading a conditional draft pick to Miami for OT Jonathan Martin, per league sources.

Support for Gabbert

Syrinx

The Cowboys are probably going to pick up Henry Melton in free agency, and draft a DE/DT in the first. Melton and hopefully Aaron Donald would be a good place to start building that line back up.

I think at this point if you want Aaron Donald you may need to trade up for him. Maybe Jernigan will still be available.

bender

What time is it?
Ware landing in my back yard would be interesting. Still can't cheer for the Broncos but it gives him a chance to play for a contender for the first time since '07.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter
Filed to ESPN: San Francisco is trading a conditional draft pick to Miami for OT Jonathan Martin, per league sources.

fucking crazy fa so far

JABEE

Oh me too, he's probably my favorite seahawks defensive player ever, but maaaaan his paycheck is gonna hurt. He'll deserve it, too.

Jabee... please dont be sad friend :(
I'll be okay.
Something I hate to admit but the Eagles have made some smart moves thus far. They took care of their in-house affairs quickly and are being conservative to address issues on a team that won the division last year.

You sound as though the team was 4-12 last season.;)

I know. I know. I've just been waiting for a championship a long time. I watched the Eagles for so many years get to NFC Championship games and lose because they wouldn't spend money on receivers because of dogma.

I think this team has the opportunity to be great if they added a few quality pieces. So far, nothing.

MechDX

Rick Stroud ‏@NFLSTROUD · 1m
#Bucs Smith/Licht turning over roster. Wed could bring signings of McCown, Collins, Tillman, Hester, Dietrich-Smith and Melton.

#Bears South

i'm sure the "conditional" pick for Martin is that he actually makes our roster. if he can get his head straight he would be good for depth. plus iupati is leaving after this year so maybe he would be good at guard? i don't know i haven't followed his career aside from the scandal

cdyhybrid

i wish they would do some type of reverse espn "michael jordan!?" commercial. you know the one where its like a limo driver picking up michael jordan but its just this old fat white guy and the limo driver is so disappointed. they could do a limo guy picking up blaine gabbert but it's not the NFL blaine gabbert and the limo driver is like fuck yeah!

:jnc

Farooq

Banned
I think at this point if you want Aaron Donald you may need to trade up for him. Maybe Jernigan will still be available.

Yea, it is a bit of stretch for me to hope Donald drops to 16.. Jernigan, Hageman, or Ealy are also players I can see Dallas drafting and would improve the d-line considerably.

i feel sorry for gabbert. checking out webzone to follow the days news and he's just getting clowned on from every direction. i don't know HOW "sorry" i will ever feel for a millionaire top 10 pick like gabbert but it just has to suck to be gabbert or sanchez or other guys.

i wish they would do some type of reverse espn "michael jordan!?" commercial. you know the one where its like a limo driver picking up michael jordan but its just this old fat white guy and the limo driver is so disappointed. they could do a limo guy picking up blaine gabbert but it's not the NFL blaine gabbert and the limo driver is like fuck yeah!

At least Marky Mark got a couple AFC Championship games, playoff wins against Brady and Manning, and a sloppy BJ from Kate Upton or two before it all went to shit for him.

Gabby has nothing. Maybe being away from the curse that is the Jaguars organization will unlock his true potential.

#freegabby

MechDX

For you Grover:

Jayson Braddock ‏@JaysonBraddock · 16s
And everybody on the Panthers quit RT @ClaytonESPN: The NFC South won the first day of free agency with TB, NO and Atlanta spending big

rando14

At least Marky Mark got a couple AFC Championship games, playoff wins against Brady and Manning, and a sloppy BJ from Kate Upton or two before it all went to shit for him.

Gabby has nothing. Maybe being away from the curse that is the Jaguars organization will unlock his true potential.

#freegabby

Maaan, didn't Sanchize literally wipe his booger on Brunell's jacket?? He can't be that cool if Buttfumble can clown on him like that!!

Syrinx

Rick Stroud ‏@NFLSTROUD · 1m
#Bucs Smith/Licht turning over roster. Wed could bring signings of McCown, Collins, Tillman, Hester, Dietrich-Smith and Melton.

#Bears South

We doin' work.

Wouldn't at all be surprised to see Tillman reunite with Lovie.

Patriots7

#freegabby
The amount of Mizzou girls Gabby probably had his time with.

That man is fine.

MechDX

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet · 20s
Headed to Niners RT @J_Martin71: Opportunities are few in the NFL... Can't wait to get to work #9erEmpire

Welp. There ya go FMT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom