• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2: Free Agency or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Squicken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox318

Keep laughing bitches...

BOB could make Sanchez a multiple Superbowl winner

zXboQ.gif

mr2xxx

Banned
Redskins of old are dead. Today we signed a few cheap low impact players to stay roughly in same spot we were in. Hopefully Bruce and co. can draft and develop some young talent because next year isn't going to be pretty if they fail to do that. They haven't been able to do that outside of the first minus Morris and Reed, guess I'll have to bust a :Kas this year and lie to myself.

gutshot

Wow @ that Byrd contract. So, so glad the Eagles didn't mortgage their future by making a move like that.

ibgYTBfe9Wodnh.gif

ET gonna clear 10. WE'RE SO FUCKED

I literally JUST watched this movie. It was intense.
Side note: the Popcorn Time app is really slick.

Godslay

Banned
Still on vacation, and probably won't come back till the draft and then the preseason, but had to pop in with the Ward signing. Great pickup, really pleased with that signing, now keep stacking the defense. Resign DRC, Ware over Allen, and an MLB please. If everyone gets healthy then the D will be back in Denver.

Not upset by the guys they've let walk so far. Champ was a bit upsetting though, and I denied it awhile back, but I ultimately had to fess up. I thought for certain he would shift to S, but the money wasn't there. Decker for as much as I liked him has the draft and the shadow of Peyton's legacy hanging over him. Beadles will be replaced by Clark most likely. Ball replaces Moreno, and Anderson is #2. Woodyard who I did like, isn't better than Danny T, and isn't good enough at MLB so he was in a tough spot.

Good offseason so far, they just need to lock down a DE, CB, and MLB down one way or another, and grab some OL and WR in the draft, and they'll be off to a good start.

See you guys again soon!

Talon

Vaccaro and Byrd is going to be a nice duo for the next 3-6 years. Saints haven't had good safeties in about a decade.

Luckily, they're fucked in the front 7.

rando14

Still on vacation, and probably won't come back till the draft and then the preseason, but had to pop in with the Ward signing. Great pickup, really pleased with that signing, now keep stacking the defense. Resign DRC, Ware over Allen, and an MLB please. If everyone gets healthy then the D will be back in Denver.

Not upset by the guys they've let walk so far. Champ was a bit upsetting though, and I denied it awhile back, but I ultimately had to fess up. I thought for certain he would shift to S, but the money wasn't there. Decker for as much as I liked him has the draft and the shadow of Peyton's legacy hanging over him. Beadles will be replaced by Clark most likely. Ball replaces Moreno, and Anderson is #2. Woodyard who I did like, isn't better than Danny T, and isn't good enough at MLB so he was in a tough spot.

Good offseason so far, they just need to lock down a DE, CB, and MLB down one way or another, and grab some OL and WR in the draft, and they'll be off to a good start.

See you guys again soon!

I love you Godslay, stay safe!!

See you guys again soon!
Slay drops in, lays some truth bombs, then bolts.

Nice.

See you guys again soon!
AxelFoleyImonvacation.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom