• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2: Free Agency or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Squicken

Status
Not open for further replies.

squicken

I don't think Reggie will be around to make that pick

Your offensive line isn't awful. fwiw I do think it is the right thing to do to let guys go who want to leave. Maybe they should have franchised one of them with an eye to getting something back in a trade at least

Fox318

It's no good without a gif Cajun

FDuBDl.png

Dre3001

Where did all of the Jags fans come from?

And we still only have like 1.7 titan fans.

Jags fans have been here.....

There usually isnt much to talk about during the season though with how bad we have been.

Caldwell had some great picks in the draft last year and im liking what he is doing so far in free agency this year. Somehow he managed to get rid of Blaine Gabbert for draft picks which alone should put him in the running for GM of the year.

Your offensive line isn't awful. fwiw I do think it is the right thing to do to let guys go who want to leave. Maybe they should have franchised one of them with an eye to getting something back in a trade at least

The O-line isn't awful...that's about as good as the positives are for the Raiders right now

MRSA

Banned
I don't think Reggie will be around to make that pick

Fuck Reggie.

This is his plan for o line this season.

Watson, Saffold, Wiz, Brisel, McCants.

The defense is going to be even more dismal with no play makers on the DLine. Barring draft pick ups.

We're either gonna go with that o line or grab Greg Robinson or Jake Mathews with the #5 or best pass rusher available. Absolutely horrible. Reggie's plan might be build a "decent" team this season to attract FAs next season (I don't know if he'll still be around). Because let's be honest, the current roster is horrible.

MechDX

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter · 30s
For former Dolphins OT Jonathan Martin, SF traded a conditional 7th-rd pick in 2015 if he's on 49ers' opening 53-man roster.

Worth it

Fuck Reggie.

This is his plan for o line this season.

Watson, Saffold, Wiz, Brisel, McCants.

The defense is going to be even more dismal with no play makers on the DLine. Barring draft pick ups.

We're either gonna go with that o line or grab Greg Robinson or Jake Mathews with the #5 or best pass rusher available. Absolutely horrible. Reggie's plan might be build a "decent" team this season to attract FAs next season (I don't know if he'll still be around). Because let's be honest, the current roster is horrible.

Reggie will sign a few decent cast offs to one year deals which will propel the team to three or four wins next year, Yippee!!

MechDX

Reggie will sign a few decent cast offs to one year deals which will propel the team to three or four wins next year, Yippee!!

As stated many times: he will overpay those cast offs. Still have what 40 million to get to cap floor?

If he is smart he can basically turn over 60% of the roster if done smartly

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter · 30s
For former Dolphins OT Jonathan Martin, SF traded a conditional 7th-rd pick in 2015 if he's on 49ers' opening 53-man roster.

Worth it

So there's a chance Miami gets nothing? Nice.

MechDX

So there's a chance Miami gets nothing? Nice.

For a 7th round pick? I would have taken the deal

Mike Garafolo ‏@MikeGarafolo · 3m
Source says the Colts did in fact have conversations with Miami about Jonathan Martin. And even the Vikings showed some interest.

Narag

‏@AdamSchefter 26s
Filed to ESPN: Denver has reached agreement on a 6-year, $57M deal that includes $26M gtd with former Patriots CB Aqib Talib, per sources.

MechDX

Sorry my Pats cousins.

Not you Gata. you deserve the misery

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter · 1m
And now with CB Aqib Talib a Bronco, Patriots figure to make a real push for Darrelle Revis.

MRSA

Banned

I don't know how Reggie is gonna hit the cap minimum unless he's gonna extend the scrubs we have on the current roster. I could see him making a move for Alex Mack and move Wiz to LG and put Saffold at RG (8 million for a RG lmao).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom