• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2: Free Agency or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Squicken

Status
Not open for further replies.

MechDX

I thought Watkins was a lock for this pick, but new Raiders are even crazier than senile Al's Raiders.

ZgRbMwN.jpg

Hmm... I'm kind of considering Titanfall for 360 but I don't really have the time at the moment. Maybe when it's a little cheaper. Any of you bros playing Dark Souls II? I finished it for the first time a few days ago, so good.

Walter Cherepinsky ‏@walterfootball 1h

With the #Raiders Derek Carr pick in mind, at least three teams have Carr rated as the No. 2 QB behind Bortles - http://walterfootball.com/nfldraftrumormill.php#carr0408

We better not pick Carr 5th overall. That's all I'm sayin...

I'm kinda preparing myself for it. Would prefer a trade down, but if we do take a QB this year, I'd kinda prefer to blow our load in the 1st round instead of wasting another mid round pick on a project guy who I'm not crazy about. Outside of the top 4 I think all the rest are pretty garbage.

Plus I like Carr..

Talon

How do you eat wings while playing video games?

I got the chopstick for cheetos thing down, but the wings elude me.

Yall been known my allegiances.

Don't act brand-new

Bobcats
Panthers
Sox (Minor League: Durham Bulls/ Charlotte Knights)
United
Roger Federer
Lewis Hamilton
USA in everything, that's the squad
Duke in everything, that's also the squad
The color red
(But I don't bang Blood, don't shoot me DeSean!
Non-pineapple Pizza
Team Jacob
McCoys

If I had a local big league baseball club or soccer team, I would support them too. I ain't no gata.

How do you eat wings while playing video games?

I got the chopstick for cheetos thing down, but the wings elude me.

You put the whole wing in your mouth before you start, clean your hands, and suck on it whilst playing. The meat will seperate from the bones, you spit out the bones and boom.

Wings whilst playing, with a clean controller.

I have faith in The Greg.

*squints eyes*

I'm coming for you the next time.

Funny except there's two differences.

1) I don't support multiple teams in one sport. Because fuck that noise (No offense squicks)

2) I'm not a fairweather fan. Bobcats have had like 2 good years in the last 10. Panthers have had like 5 good years out of their last 15. United's having their worst season in a really long time. I don't jump ship when the going gets rough.

I am actually kind of scared. Not being sarcastic, I'm afraid you might be used to the PS4 version by now and it's a little frightening.

BE AFRAID! BE VERY AFRAID!

But in all seriousness, I do think that playing Seasons improved my game. I only playe FUT before this.

Don't act brand-new

Bobcats
Panthers
United
Roger Federer
Lewis Hamilton
The color red
Non-pineapple Pizza
Team Jacob
McCoys

If I had a local big league baseball club or soccer team, I would support them too. I ain't no gata.

I respect you, but Lewis Hamilton...Ugh.

Please tell me the Dutch are your second favorite nation? Pls

Also don't forget #TeamTebow

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

Don't act brand-new

Bobcats
Panthers
United
Roger Federer
Lewis Hamilton
The color red
Non-pineapple Pizza
Team Jacob
McCoys

:jnc at Team Jacob and McCoys

I want to try US vs. Netherlands but I have a feeling it would end 6-0 or something.

I play a lot against Liverpool, PSG, Dortmund and Portugal (Don't even think about it) when I'm the Dutchies.

The defense is vulnerable against anybody, even the US, but Van Persie/Depay/Robben might be a bit much...

I'm also all for Liverpool vs Chelsea.

squicken

Yeah hes a huge football fan. There was a really good interview a few months ago on Men in Blazers with him. And his dad was president of the Houston Dynamo for a little while.

He went to HS in Houston but spent a lot of time in Europe with his dad, who ran a World League team for awhile as well

He went to HS in Houston but spent a lot of time in Europe with his dad, who ran a World League team for awhile as well

He lived in Frankfurt though, not Munich. Terrible.

Also, the WIFI in the train isn't working, so now I have to stream the Chelsea game via my cellular data. #TheStruggleIsReal

squicken

I'm kinda preparing myself for it. Would prefer a trade down, but if we do take a QB this year, I'd kinda prefer to blow our load in the 1st round instead of wasting another mid round pick on a project guy who I'm not crazy about. Outside of the top 4 I think all the rest are pretty garbage.

Plus I like Carr..

I think the worry is the Vikes take him if OAK passes. People keep thinking of last year and teams passing on QBs, but it was just a dreadful draft for QBs. There is pent up demand and I think we'll see a few go in the top 10.

cdyhybrid

Rando and other D3 players, tell me what class to play. I just picked it up. The OT vibe seems to be that Wizards are the best. I wanted to play a melee character but if Wizards just wreck shit left and right I'm cool with that.

Bread

Banned
Rando and other D3 players, tell me what class to play. I just picked it up. The OT vibe seems to be that Wizards are the best. I wanted to play a melee character but if Wizards just wreck shit left and right I'm cool with that.
i had a ton of fun with my monk class, once you get the teleport punch you are basically playing too human.

rando14

Wizards are arguably the best, though the WD got a really sweet buff that makes them great too. Monks are next best, and are the best melee class IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom