• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2: Free Agency or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Squicken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Talon

Rando and other D3 players, tell me what class to play. I just picked it up. The OT vibe seems to be that Wizards are the best. I wanted to play a melee character but if Wizards just wreck shit left and right I'm cool with that.
Just pick whatever play style you like. All the classes are playable.

DH is a little squishier than the other classes right now, though.

Rando and other D3 players, tell me what class to play. I just picked it up. The OT vibe seems to be that Wizards are the best. I wanted to play a melee character but if Wizards just wreck shit left and right I'm cool with that.

Wizards are the best right now but not by too much. Barbarians are kind of crappy until they get really good weapons and Monks are generally fine. Haven't played a crusader so don't know much on them.

Blizzard buffs and nerfs classes constantly though so play whichever you like the best.

cdyhybrid

i had a ton of fun with my monk class, once you get the teleport punch you are basically playing too human.

Never played Too Human.

Wizards are arguably the best, though the WD got a really sweet buff that makes them great too. Monks are next best, and are the best melee class IMO

Roger that. How big is the gap between Wizards and Monks?

I like Witch Doctor cause it is the funniest class. It's just not as enjoyable to level. Throwing Jars of Spiders never stops being funny though

I dunno about WD, not a huge fan of summoner types.

Just pick whatever play style you like. All the classes are playable.

DH is a little squishier than the other classes right now, though.

I'll go through at least 3 classes before I make a DH character, so meh.

manfestival

IMZnQ.jpg

Florida plate? Probably lives in tampa too

Wizards are the best right now but not by too much. Barbarians are kind of crappy until they get really good weapons and Monks are generally fine. Haven't played a crusader so don't know much on them.

Blizzard buffs and nerfs classes constantly though so play whichever you like the best.

I'm rolling a Tebow Class right now. I like Crusader, it's kind of a more aggressive D2-Paladin

I dunno about WD, not a huge fan of summoner types.

I'll go through at least 3 classes before I make a DH character, so meh.
I always try out different classes and get caught up in playing them before I lock down one. So it is what it is.

Is Reaper of Souls stand alone, or you need the base game?

Expansion Pack.

Draxal

Wizards are incredibly noob friendly, but a well geared barb just flies through dungeons.

I played a ton of Diablo III back when it first hit (100+ hours) and it was all as a monk. Really fun class if you like melee but don't want to be more of a tank. I highly recommend it!

I burnt myself out so badly on that game, though. I know it's supposed to be a lot better now but I honestly have no desire to even buy the expansion.

Draxal

I played a ton of Diablo III back when it first hit (100+ hours) and it was all as a monk. Really fun class if you like melee but don't want to be more of a tank. I highly recommend it!

I burnt myself out so badly on that game, though. I know it's supposed to be a lot better now but I honestly have no desire to even buy the expansion.

The game is a trillion times better now, adventure mode removes the second worst problem with the game (the plot).

I liked the auction house in theory, but in practice it made the game horrible so that was the worst thing about it.

cdyhybrid

Wizards are incredibly noob friendly, but a well geared barb just flies through dungeons.

I'm starting from scratch (didn't play D3 at all previous to today) so my gear will be ass for quite a while. I'll probably roll a Barb for my second character after I've gotten some nice Barb drops on my main.

Sort of in the same boat but I'm more waiting on the PS4 version to play with some non-PC owning friends. If the PC version had stock controller support I might have jumped on it regardless though.:) I love me some Diablo.

I'm starting from scratch (didn't play D3 at all previous to today) so my gear will be ass for quite a while. I'll probably roll a Barb for my second character after I've gotten some nice Barb drops on my main.

Smart loot makes it highly unlikely you get barb loot. One of the things I dont like to much about smart loot, once I got my wizard good gear I disenchant most legendaries.

Farooq

Banned
Starting to hear Zack Martin being associated with the Cowboys 16th pick (Squicken's recently posted mock is an example) . Would make sense, he has position flexibility along the line. Cowboys could save a ton of money by cutting Free. If they choose to keep Free, Martin looks like an elite guard talent as well. OG being a position the Cowboys could definitely upgrade.

I wouldn't be mad if they selected Martin. Thumbs up Jerry.

cdyhybrid

So should I generally not worry about what skills I'm using until 70? Just use whatever sounds good and then copy someone's proven build once I hit 70?

Draxal

So should I generally not worry about what skills I'm using until 70? Just use whatever sounds good and then copy someone's proven build once I hit 70?

Pretty much it's just experiment until level 60-70. The build every one uses is Electicute with the Arcane Power generator rune and Arcane Orb with the Frozen Orb rune, which is rather easy and safe to play.

I personally can't stand leveling from 1-60 and have someone carry me.

cdyhybrid

Pretty much it's just experiment until level 60-70. The build every one uses is Electicute with the Arcane Power generator rune and Arcane Orb with the Frozen Orb rune, which is rather easy and safe to play.

I personally can't stand leveling from 1-60 and have someone carry me.

I won't mind taking it slow since it'll be the first time I'm playing it. I want to see the story and stuff. Once I start making other characters I'll probably just blow through it to get to high level ASAP.

Just need to choose between Wizard and Monk...
and maybe Crusader?

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
FUCK THE BOTH OF YOU!

I'm pumped. Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday, I love it, I love football, and I love the Bills. Can't wait to watch!

Are you feeling okay buddy? You almost sound hopeful.

Bills can beat the Lions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom