• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2: Free Agency or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Squicken

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what Madden (and other sports) games are missing? Being able to do random cheats like invisible players, crazy ball physics etc like back with NFL QB club 96:

Blackout Mode (Play on a pitch black field during the game.)

Chaos Ball (All 13 other previous codes activated simultaneously.)

Fumble Mode (The first two possessions of each play, if the player is hit, that player will fumble the ball)

No Fumble Mode (No matter how hard you hit a player, no player will fumble the ball during the game.)

No Play End/Late Hit mode (As long as a player is on the ground, you can dive with another player and the play will keep going.)

Power Team Mode (Any team you pick will be a powerhouse/have maxed out or near maxed out attributes.)

Speed Burst Mode (Hit X during a play to active a players unlimited speed boost. Hitting another button after X usually cancels the effect.)

Spring Mode (Players are tossed in the air at random times by springs.)

Stealth Mode (CPU team's players becomes invisible.)

Super Slippery Mode (Players will slip and slide all over the field no matter what the weather and field conditions are.)

Up and Over Mode (Each dive performed in the game is an up and over dive.)Y

It's not like Madden is ever going to fix it's shitty game play might as well have some fun with it. I would totally buy a new version if it came with cheats/modes like these.

MRSA

Banned
Its so god damn hot.

I'm gonna combat this heat by drinking ice cold Coors Light, THE FUCKIN MOUNTAINS ARE BLUE!!

Greg

You know what Madden (and other sports) games are missing? Being able to do random cheats like invisible players, crazy ball physics etc like back with NFL QB club 96:

It's not like Madden is ever going to fix it's shitty game play might as well have some fun with it. I would totally buy a new version if it came with cheats/modes like these.
when did they stop doing those Madden cards you could activate in game?

I remember weird shit like getting an extra down, lowering/raising yardage requirements, not being able to be sacked, increase in fumble %, etc.

Its so god damn hot.

I'm gonna combat this heat by drinking ice cold Coors Light, THE FUCKIN MOUNTAINS ARE BLUE!!
it's a pleasant 56 degrees here in your favorite state!

They need invisible walls like FIFA had on the Mega Drive, so you can't go out of bounds and if you overthrow receivers on the sideline the ball bounces back into play.

Or the ISS Deluxe code to turn the ref into a dog, because...well because.

hqdefault.jpg

They need invisible walls like FIFA had on the Mega Drive, so you can't go out of bounds and if you overthrow receivers on the sideline the ball bounces back into play

that would be awesome.

when did they stop doing those Madden cards you could activate in game?

I remember weird shit like getting an extra down, lowering/raising yardage requirements, not being able to be sacked, increase in fumble %, etc.

it's a pleasant 56 degrees here in your favorite state!

No idea? Last console Madden I bought was 2009 on PS3 and I have 2012 on Vita that doesn't have that stuff as far as I'm aware.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
coorslight%20big.jpg

That being said any of you PS4 guys getting D3 whenever they decided to never release it?

I am for sure.

I didn't enjoy D3 on the PC in the slightest but really liked the PS3 version. Game was way more fun for me with a controller.

Hope the PS4 version is out soon enough.

that would be awesome.

Actually I've just remembered my favourite secret code of all time, Adidas Power Soccer had one that replaced the usual commentators with two of the most stereotypical women you could imagine.

Instead of the usual crappy commentary that has cursed every sports game made you had these two random women perving over the players in their shorts and getting really upset every time there was a foul in case anybody got hurt, it was amazing.

Bread

Banned
I'm going on the Zach Galifianakis diet

no more beer, just whiskey and maybe rum.

I'ma cut out like half my weekly calories

Actually I've just remembered my favourite secret code of all time, Adidas Power Soccer had one that replaced the usual commentators with two of the most stereotypical women you could imagine.

Instead of the usual crappy commentary that has cursed every sports game made you had these two random women perving over the players in their shorts and getting really upset every time there was a foul in case anybody got hurt, it was amazing.

lol that sounds amazing, i would actually listen to commentary then

Anyone play Out Of The Park Baseball or iOOTP Baseball? It's so good, but man, a football one would be great.

I tried one years ago, might have been Front Office Football, but I couldn't really get into it. I think it was the play by play nature of it combined with the fact a text or 2D representation of what is going on makes it hard to determine exactly why something did or didn't work. Wonder how far the series has come now.

Joe Person ‏@josephperson 5m
#Panthers have agreed to terms on 1-yr deal w/ DT Colin Cole,per league source. Cole started 13 G for CAR in '13 after being out of FB 2yrs

iranmaybe.png

The ends and the linebackers get all of the shine but an underrated part of the rise of the Panthers' D last year was improved tackle play. Cole, Star, Kawann Short, and Dwan Edwards all played really well in the middle of that line.

This also means that the whole defensive front 7 is being brought back intact from 2013.

#defensiveidentity
#whoneedsreceivers
#wineverygame10-3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom