• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2: Free Agency or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Squicken

Status
Not open for further replies.

MechDX

Fixed electrical problem with dining room light switch and finally got my garage light working again. Had to install double switch in dining room.

Moved ceiling fan from master and replaced broken one in garage now that there is electricity in there again.

Installed new ceiling fan and light in master bedroom.

Getting shit done!

bionic77

Fixed electrical problem with dining room light switch and finally got my garage light working again. Had to install double switch in dining room.

Moved ceiling fan from master and replaced broken one in garage now that there is electricity in there again.

Installed new ceiling fan and light in master bedroom.

Getting shit done!
Damn you are handy.

I can't fix anything that is not computer related.

I am too used to paying other people to fix my shit. I am fucked if there is an apocalypse or I have to move to a shithole like Florida that is similarly bombed out and depleted.

MechDX

Damn you are handy.

I am too used to paying other people to fix my shit. I am fucked if there is an apocalypse or I have to move to a shithole like Florida that is similarly bombed out and depleted.

I wing that shit. Lol

Google and ACE Hardware are my BFFs

Tom savage train is picking up steam. Can't remember who, but someone had him ranked super high before the season even started.
Edit: not personally taking a stance on him, only watched alittle bit

MRSA

Banned
Tom savage train is picking up steam. Can't remember who, but someone had him ranked super high before the season even started.

Its getting closer to the draft and all the hype fell off the "elite" QBs.

Notice how nobody has mentioned Blake Bortles or his girlfriend?

Konka

Banned
Less than 2 days!

pga_masters_01.jpg

squicken

Gil Brandt was the first person I saw say he was held in high esteem. I just find it weird people like a guy that bounces around like that, although Flacco left Pitt after getting beat out by Tyler Palko, so it can always be bad luck with dumb coaches

Ppl talk about his GF everyday lol.

I'll say this though, I hate when ppl pass judgement on guys without watching them play. Hate seeing ppl talk bad about a guy when they've only read the opinions of others. Watch the guys for yourself.
Edit: speaking mostly about qbs

Damn you are handy.

We are bros. I can't fix a damn thing. Something broke? Bust out the checkbook.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Ppl talk about his GF everyday lol.

I'll say this though, I hate when ppl pass judgement on guys without watching them play. Hate seeing ppl talk bad about a guy when they've only read the opinions of others. Watch the guys for yourself.

Don't tell me what to do. You're just an ethnic ghost!

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

The hype peaked too early.

I wonder what NFL offices think of the media hype surrounding "XYZ" draft pick? They don't tend to get caught up in it as much like the fans do. I'm sure Houston has known for ages what they want and what they'd like to do.

Can anyone tell me what the movie Draft Day is actually about? Like, how is it a movie? I've watched war room cams. Shit seems pretty boring, and most of the time it's just dudes patting each other on the back after every pick.

And this has been the longest offseason ever.

Can anyone tell me what the movie Draft Day is actually about? Like, how is it a movie? I've watched war room cams. Shit seems pretty boring, and most of the time it's just dudes patting each other on the back after every pick.

And this has been the longest offseason ever.
Rise of the Cleveland Browns. #RestoreTheBark2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom