• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2: Free Agency or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Squicken

Status
Not open for further replies.
just don't give my glass to mrsa

I don't think he even uses a glass...

image.php

Oh......my........shit!

Get Hype!!!!!!!!!!

But seriously, if you have a phone, iOOTP is the best phone game I've ever played and is second behind RBI Baseball on NES as the greatest Baseball game ever.

Get the full PC/Mac version. I've played it for about a decade, it's insane how deep and customizable it is. It's one of those games that I won't play for months, then I start up a league and play for a week straight. I also used to play in online leagues, which was insanely fun. Don't have the time to keep up with that though. If they made a football game on par with OOTP, it'd be HUGE.

Get the full PC/Mac version. I've played it for about a decade, it's insane how deep and customizable it is. It's one of those games that I won't play for months, then I start up a league and play for a week straight. I also used to play in online leagues, which was insanely fun. Don't have the time to keep up with that though. If they made a football game on par with OOTP, it'd be HUGE.

I'd love to get the full version, but I have so little time to play, and the game is so damn addicting, that the mobile version works well for me.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Teams seem to be getting lazy with mascot designs.

4MdbH1M.jpg

Not as horrible as that New Orleans Pelicans monstrosity though.

bionic77

I think I'm going to build a PC, mine is getting really old, nothing fancy though since I don't have time for video games anyways.
I am thinking of doing the same thing.

But I can't decide between a gaming PC or a souped up Mac Mini. I just want something for work and most of all two monitors.

join me and mech on the xbox one instead!

Nah I wouldn't be able to play anyways, plus I'd go PS4 first.

I am thinking of doing the same thing.

But I can't decide between a gaming PC or a souped up Mac Mini. I just want something for work and most of all two monitors.

I think I'll build towards gaming but I won't go overboard spending on it, my PC is really old and it's giving me a lot of errors and some of the USB ports are failing so it's time for an upgrade.

bionic77

I think I'll build towards gaming but I won't go overboard spending on it, my PC is really old and it's giving me a lot of errors and some of the USB ports are failing so it's time for an upgrade.
I kind of want one pc in the house but it is hard to leave the Mac ecosystem.

I have never regretted making the switch (made it in 06 once they switched to Intel). Though Windows is catching up but when I get excited about Win7 it is tempered when the whole office gets a virus and everything gets fucked.

rando14

you can build a solid pc for under 800 i think

Then you can play with me and the crew on d3!! :cool:

I kind of want one pc in the house but it is hard to leave the Mac ecosystem.

I have never regretted making the switch (made it in 06 once they switched to Intel). Though Windows is catching up but when I get excited about Win7 it is tempered when the whole office gets a virus and everything gets fucked.

What about one that dual boots? I don't think I'd ever get a Mac, I love being able to customize everything and while windows used to be a pain to work with I haven't had issues with Win 7. I've used Windows ME and Vista extensively, Win 7 is a god send.

you can build a solid pc for under 800 i think

Then you can play with me and the crew on d3!! :cool:

I was just looking over that build a PC thread and yeah I might go with one of their 800 range PCs, seems like they would be powerful enough for current games.

bionic77

What about one that dual boots? I don't think I'd ever get a Mac, I love being able to customize everything and while windows used to be a pain to work with I haven't had issues with Win 7. I've used Windows ME and Vista extensively, Win 7 is a god send.
I honestly just use my computer for work and the net. I have no reason to dual boot unless I want to get back into PC gaming. Considering that I have not gotten a game for my PS4 and have used it as a Netflix and BR player I think that would be unwise (ie stupid, aka pulling a Gata).

I would miss that snap thing in Windows 7 but at the same time not really because I am going to be using 2 monitors which is even better.

I honestly just use my computer for work and the net. I have no reason to dual boot unless I want to get back into PC gaming. Considering that I have not gotten a game for my PS4 and have used it as a Netflix and BR player I think that would be unwise (ie stupid, aka pulling a Gata).

I would miss that snap thing in Windows 7 but at the same time not really because I am going to be using 2 monitors which is even better.

Ah sounds like you should just stick to a mac then, I'm doing dual monitors too, just such a better way to use a computer

People sure seem to like Batman still.

Because people have short term memories and only remember the epic Nolan trilogy.

The first movie was horrible.

You can't be the best hero when half of your movies are dog shit.

Speaking of movies how did Wolf and Leo not win every oscar?

I really liked the first one, sorry not sorry. This one was a even better though.

And year Leo and WoWS got snubbed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom