• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2: Free Agency or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Squicken

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems weird that 3 of the teams we play in the preseason we also play in the regular season. Would be amusing to open the regular season playing the Broncos again but I'm pretty sure we'll play the 49er's.

i want to say there is about a 95% chance that we open the season in seattle on thursday night. it's too good for the NFL right now and would get massive ratings (then again so would any game since by that point people are so rabid for football they'd watch a jets vs. jags primetime matchup)

bionic77

no i didn't but i just did! that's a great analogy but i'd be pretty stoked if i had a monster 6 inch dong. i sometimes lament the missed opportunity amongst announcers in calling out players penis size. like when they do the measurements for a first down and its like a chain length short they could say "WOW THEY ARE A TOM BRADY FULLY ERECT PENIS SHORT OF THE FIRST!"
Technically that is a first down.

rando14

i'd like to put more protein in daddarios diet IF U KNOW WHAT I MEAN!!!!!!!!!!

You're goddamn right brother!!

Wait you mean protein shakes right

i want to say there is about a 95% chance that we open the season in seattle on thursday night. it's too good for the NFL right now and would get massive ratings (then again so would any game since by that point people are so rabid for football they'd watch a jets vs. jags primetime matchup)

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
And what beer will you be having with it? Hmmmmmmmmmm?

I was just feeling the classic cheese.

innis-gunn.jpg

Kaves food choices are on par with his sports teams quality.

Gata's insults are on par with how much of a stupid ass biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttccchhhhhhh he is.

Dragon

Banned
I hate FF these days. Used to be my favorite series. Have not loved a FF game since the PSX era.

Let's stop the games talk. Let's just both agree that the Steelers and thank Tebow we don't live in Florida.

Real talk, I'm still excited for XV even though I know it's going to be probably shit. The most successful game Square ever did was a game where no one understood what was going on and still loved it. If I ever see the word l'cie again I will fucking snap, and you know I can do that!

Someone who was fooled by Derek Anderson into following the Browns cannot call someone else stupid or a bitch.

derek-anderson-o.gif

Bread

Banned
no i didn't but i just did! that's a great analogy but i'd be pretty stoked if i had a monster 6 inch dong. i sometimes lament the missed opportunity amongst announcers in calling out players penis size. like when they do the measurements for a first down and its like a chain length short they could say "WOW THEY ARE A TOM BRADY FULLY ERECT PENIS SHORT OF THE FIRST!"
probably easier to just call it a yard short

bionic77

Real talk, I'm still excited for XV even though I know it's going to be probably shit. The most successful game Square ever did was a game where no one understood what was going on and still loved it. If I ever see the word l'cie again I will fucking snap, and you know I can do that!

derek-anderson-o.gif
I will wait to see what real bros say about the next FF. That franchise has fallen so far in my eyes.

But I will jump back in the moment someone tells me they remembered how to make good games again.

I feel the main thing they need to do is speed up the fighting. The old games had simpler battle systems but there was pretty much no loading and at this point I don't really give a shit about the fancy graphics. Give us an option to turn them all off so that the fight can be over faster.

Gataaaaaa

ar125410357039368.JPG
She isn't bad. If I wasn't married and she wasn't a Florida whore addicted to Meth I would allow her the honor or entertaining my penis.

bionic77

Major League came out 25 years ago.

If someone were to do that sort of movie today but in the NFL, which team would it feature?

I'm guessing Browns.

lol Cleavland
I love that movie.

Weirdly enough it seems the more a sport sucks the better the movies.

Football is the greatest sport in the history of the universe and there really is no great football movie. Some good scenes, great tackling effects, and a good speech here and there but nothing as good as Major League.

Baseball is arguably the worst major sport in the America and yet it has all of the best sports movies.

Greg

I love that movie.

Weirdly enough it seems the more a sport sucks the better the movies.

Football is the greatest sport in the history of the universe and there really is no great football movie. Some good scenes, great tackling effects, and a good speech here and there but nothing as good as Major League.

Baseball is arguably the worst major sport in the America and yet it has all of the best sports movies.
that's because it's easy to film paint dry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom