• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2: Free Agency or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Squicken

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty crazy that I can take a GPS location from one of our customers and put it into google and get a street view of where they are, the future is here folks.

Fantomex

wenn21091284.jpg

When even Cam Newton can regonize the need to wear a suit, and you are wearing a shirt with some fat kid's Xbox Live catch phrase on it, you got issues.

157539d1252507686-time-some-gif-jpg-fun-keep-clean-ish-vandammcantseepics.gif

ShaneB

Hard for me to get hype when they just keep projecting we take offensive lineman.

Nothing wrong with picking a nice solid OL!!! It all starts from the basement!

Also, I never did see it mentioned here, but the A11 Steak Sauce league will be playing a showcase game in May, so that's football to look forward too as well.

Nothing wrong with picking a nice solid OL!!! It all starts from the basement!

Also, I never did see it mentioned here, but the A11 Steak Sauce league will be playing a showcase game in May, so that's football to look forward too as well.

I can vouch for this...take the linemen!

Tamanon

Banned
Ross Tucker @RossTuckerNFL
Nothing in Mack contract would prevent Browns from matching. Why'd Jacksonville waste their time?

I'm not sure I understand the question. If the Browns were going to sign him to that deal to begin with, why did they waste the time also?

It's just a weird concept. Either you overpay for a guy or you don't.

I'm not sure I understand the question. If the Browns were going to sign him to that deal to begin with, why did they waste the time also?

It's just a weird concept. Either you overpay for a guy or you don't.

I guess they figured if other teams low-balled him, the browns could get him for cheaper.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Whoops, made a minor mistake in the previous prison update. Frankman, yankeehater, Tragiccomedy, Godslay also have passed the remedial education course, they just decided not to keep going with the GED class.

MechDX

Evan Silva ‏@evansilva · 33m
ESPN's Chris Mortensen on Teddy Bridgewater: "His private workouts have also gone very shakily." Teams concerned about Teddy's hand size.

Seriously....WTH happened to Teddy? Guy was a sure fire thing last year. How can he fall so hard and so fast?

ESPN's Chris Mortensen on Teddy Bridgewater: "His private workouts have also gone very shakily." Teams concerned about Teddy's hand size.

Seriously....WTH happened to Teddy? Guy was a sure fire thing last year. How can he fall so hard and so fast?

Turns out he wasn't a surefire thing.

Media Hype does not equal what the scouts or GMs are actually saying.

Eleuin

smokescreen?

Steve Reed ‏@SteveReedAP 6s
Panthers have signed DE Alex Hill who had 25 sacks in the past two seasons playing in the CFL,

they can't even spell his name right!

Watch his game film. He looks pretty damn good. Just odd that suddenly he forgot how to throw a football.

I've seen him. He looks alright, but like he didn't really play any powerhouse schools.

Workouts aren't the entire story most agents and GMs prefer the footage. Again, I think he's just an example of an overhyped QB

Edit: Also

Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer 1m
The Browns will actually have $39,000 come off their cap with the Alex Mack signing. His $10.039M tag counted vs. the cap. Down to $10M now.

Draxal

Barkely was a lock for number one overall for about a year and a half.

He was then drafted in the fourth round.

Did the Packers beat guy do his draft special yet?

RT @viccarucci Ray Farmer on Mack: "Alex is a quality person and player that truly brings to life what playing like a Brown means."

What exactly does it mean to play like a Brown?

OL is probably the least sexy pick.

Panthers Nation is going to flip their wig when we pick a tackle in the first round instead of a wide receiver. We could have Jerry Rice opposite Randy Moss, it doesn't matter if the QB's always on his backside because he has no protection.

Konka

Banned
But they are so important

I know. I just can't blame anyone for not being excited about a draft pick going to an OL.

It's like improving the foundation of your house instead of installing a baller new kitchen or bathroom. It's really important but not nearly as exciting.

bionic77

Everyone smokes weed! NFL doesn't bust it's star players!

Who cares how he dresses. Sam Bradford dresses like an 80 year old man. I'd rather have my qb hip with the times!

Vince young never won a playoff game and kap doesn't need to read a D when he got dat swag!
Is the swag going to be part of the defense in the rape case?

Like he will flex his muscle and the defense attorney will hold up his chains and point out the various tats to the jury. Then he would ask how a woman could not consent to that and rest his case.

I know. I just can't blame anyone for not being excited about a draft pick going to an OL.

It's like improving the foundation of your house instead of installing a baller new kitchen or bathroom. It's really important but not nearly as exciting.

I would be excited :( lol I know what you're saying though,

RT @viccarucci Ray Farmer on Mack: "Alex is a quality person and player that truly brings to life what playing like a Brown means."

What exactly does it mean to play like a Brown?

With shame?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom