• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2: Free Agency or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Squicken

Status
Not open for further replies.

JABEE

I asked this a while back but I think we were collectively busy averting our eyes from various cartoon drawings - are we doing a community mock draft? Or like a fantasy draft competition of sorts?

I am in to participate, but I am done trying to organize anything with NFL GAF. Like wrangling cats
FV said he was going to organize it closer to the draft. YankeeHater and I are probably going to make the pick for Eagles-GAF. Hopefully some of our regulars come off their bans so they can make their picks. We need someone to make the Bengals pick!

FV said he was going to organize it closer to the draft. YankeeHater and I are probably going to make the pick for Eagles-GAF. Hopefully some of our regulars come off their bans so they can make their picks. We need someone to make the Bengals pick!

Darkest_red and I are always around we can take care of the phins.

Narag

6ijzisy.png

MRSA

Banned
Awe shit, got a new shaving soap and it is amazing.

My face hasn't been his soft and smooth since it exited the birth canal.

Oh yeah I am definitely down for that.

squicken

http://tmz.me/1gjgBIb

Kaep has a lot of questions to answer

-She and Kap had a pre-existing sexual relationship

-She was dtf and let him undress her before he left the room

idk I think Kap is going to fine legally. Unless there is a toxicology report with GHB or something like that, I don't really see how any of those guys is going to be in trouble

Well I'm assuming the hospital staff who performed the rape kit could probably corroborate the black out story.

All that would prove is that she blacked out. Not how.

If they do a blood test and there's nothing but weed in her system I bet the case gets dropped like a hot potato.

I'm assuming they have something more given the high profile of the investigation.

there is nothing to the investigation. TMZ wants hits and wants a story. do you think they would bother with this if it was just ricardo lockette or quinton patton? no. people wouldn't give a shit. but they put out the sensationalist headline "KAEPERNICK BEING INVESTIGATED FOR SEXUAL ASSAULT!" (which has now been retracted and they only say there is something being investigated which is "sexual in nature") and boom they got all kinds of hits!

Konka

Banned
there is nothing to the investigation. TMZ wants hits and wants a story. do you think they would bother with this if it was just ricardo lockette or quinton patton? no. people wouldn't give a shit. but they put out the sensationalist headline "KAEPERNICK BEING INVESTIGATED FOR SEXUAL ASSAULT!" (which has now been retracted and they only say there is something being investigated which is "sexual in nature") and boom they got all kinds of hits!

Well if he was smarter than a bundle of rocks this would have never happened.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
I'm willing to wait until they're done with the investigation. Not going to say it's bullshit, but pulling out "Rapernick" is horribly premature too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom