• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2: Free Agency or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Squicken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vyer

Oh and by the way, just wanted to add that HBO Go is a pieca cwap!! Seriously HBO, what the hell is this:

XXEhUf0.png

Just admitting their service sucks <_<

True Detective and GoT killed it. I remember it being very dependable up until sometime near the middle of last season of GoT. Shit can't handle the load anymore. Time to buy some servers HBO.

cashman

Banned
i think it was propped up too much for me. i've only seen the first season and a couple episodes of the 2nd season. first season i liked a lot (not ZOMG THIS IS THE BEST SHOW a lot though), but the 2nd season (at least through 2 episodes) has kind of been a chore and i haven't gone back yet. but i will give the wire its respect and watch the full series before i finalize my opinion on it!

as for tonights game of thrones..... well i'm not really sure what i could say without spoiling it so i'll just say it was an entertaining episode

The fourth episode of the second season has some Daddario level tits.

squicken

Clowney won't be doing any team workouts

Clowney won’t be doing any more individual workouts for NFL teams, apparently the result of Clemson tackle Brandon Thomas, a day-two NFL draft prospect, blowing out his knee in training for the draft two weeks ago. The Clowney camp has told at least three teams he won’t be working out for teams before the draft, preferring to let his on-campus Pro Day April 2 at South Carolina stand.

Dude is so focussed on making money, can't really blame him, but it still sucks that he probably will never live up to his potential.

Well it depends how high you rate his potential.

Which begs the question is Reggie Bush a bust? Some people had ridiculous expectations if him, like as if he was the next Barry Sanders.

I don't think clowney blowing every one out the water, but I do expect 8 to 12 sacks out of him during his prime years.

squicken

I meant an island just big enough for a stadium and maybe a hotel and such. A football island so to speak.

I remember there was an idea to do that at the Battersea Station area in London, but I guess it never worked out. Not an island but the general idea was similar

bionic77

2nd season IMO is the weakest of all of them. It makes a hard right turn in the story and none of the characters are as interesting. Nick'e girlfriend had a great set of tits though.
The second season was the weakest but it was still good. I never got bored.

And the 3rd season is the best.

squicken

True Detective and GoT killed it. I remember it being very dependable up until sometime near the middle of last season of GoT. Shit can't handle the load anymore. Time to buy some servers HBO.

After True Detective flaking so much I just subscribed. UVerse was running a free 3 month trial so all the better!

Wrayfield

The second season was the weakest but it was still good. I never got bored.

And the 3rd season is the best.

I had a similar feeling with the books. After the ending to no. 1, no. 2 felt a bit off. Still enjoyed it but not quite the same. In the show, it seemed to me they saved money and effort for the last episode which I guess makes sense. Prolly not sure if they would be extended for another season at that stage, not sure.

squicken

I don't see an issue with this. He worked out at the combine and at his pro day. Team visits should really be about interviewing anyways.

I don't really, either. But with Clowney, there's lots of small things about him that make me question how much he loves the game. Will he play hurt? Will he go all out in non-contract years? Will he be content with 8 sack seasons when he has the potential for 14 sack seasons? If I was Houston's GM, I want to trade the pick more than use it on him

NFL.com said:
LeSean McCoy: I'd take my son over Tim Tebow

Tim Tebow wants one more shot at the NFL, but at least one of his peers doesn't see it happening.

When Philadelphia Eagles running back LeSean McCoy was asked Saturday if the former Florida legend was the most talented player without a team, Shady didn't mince words.

"Tim Tebow?" McCoy told TMZ.com. "My son is two. I'd take my son over Tim Tebow."

Ouch.

After stints with the Broncos and Jets, Tebow hasn't played a snap of football since being released by the Patriots last summer.

He'll serve as an analyst for the new SEC Network this fall, but his deal features an out clause if an NFL team wants to sign him.

Curiously enough, Chip Kelly's multiple, high-octane offense would serve as a better fit for Tebow's unique skill set than most pro attacks, but not if McCoy has anything to say about it.

In the latest edition of the "Around The League Podcast", the guys discuss "Draft Day," then break down who got better (and who got worse) in the AFC East.

The disrespect is real today. Eagles are doomed.

Deacon, are you partaking of a Bacon Explosion this fine Monday morning?

bacon_explosion1.jpg

picQI1pjr.jpg

Bacon weave covered with barbecue seasoning, two pounds of Italian sausage, and fried bacon bits (from the bacon you don't use for the weave). Drizzle with BBQ sauce, roll, and smoke or bake until it's cooked all the way through.

For some variety you can try adding cheese, or go for the Bacon Implosion by replacing the two pounds of sausage with more bacon.

bacon_explosion1.jpg

picQI1pjr.jpg

Bacon weave covered with barbecue seasoning, two pounds of Italian sausage, and fried bacon bits (from the bacon you don't use for the weave). Drizzle with BBQ sauce, roll, and smoke or bake until it's cooked all the way through.

For some variety you can try adding cheese, or go for the Bacon Implosion by replacing the two pounds of sausage with more bacon.

Holy shit.

NUyttbn.gif

Wrayfield

http://www.mamaliga.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/bacon_explosion1.jpg[img]

[img]http://img.food.com/img/recipes/35/33/08/large/picQI1pjr.jpg[img]

For some variety you can try adding cheese, or go for the Bacon Implosion by replacing the two pounds of sausage with more bacon.[/QUOTE]

Looks like ideal hangover food.

bacon_explosion1.jpg

picQI1pjr.jpg

Yeah. i'd like to keep living for a little while longer at least.

Dragon

Banned
adam sandler was making shitty movies long before jack and jill

He also made two very funny movies and another movie Spanglish that I enjoyed a ton too. Big Daddy isn't terrible either. He went off the deep end with stuff like Remember the Zohan, but he had a very good start to his career.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom