• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2: Free Agency or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Squicken

Status
Not open for further replies.

squicken

Niners need to get a hold of Brandon Marshall and his Mental Help professionals. Dude has mentioned that Aldon needs help before.

I think Larry had it right that the dude is an alcoholic. Not sure he can kick that while still playing. I really have no experience with it, but SF just trying to keep him functional doesn't seem like the best long term play

Tamanon

Banned
You draft a QB that high up you pretty much have to start him. None of the QBs in this draft are ready to start right away.

Eh, I don't think you have to start these days, not the first year. Jags have Henne, who isn't outstanding, but they're not going to compete this year anyways. They can grab the guy they like and sit him/have him compete. All the top teams have new staff, so they can't expect only getting one year(unless it's Cleveland).

So I've been going over the courses I have left in order to transfer and I don't need that many general studies left so now I need to take more advanced classes in order to transfer for my physics degree...but they only offer day classes...I might have to leave my job and find something either part time or with flexible hours... :(

cdyhybrid

Just read a post that defends Apple charging $100 more for the next iPhone while also taking shots at "Apple zealots". I haven't even finished my coffee yet. God damnit, GAF.

bionic77

it's all about that quality of life!
I said live longer. Quality of life of subjective.

Some would prefer 55 years of debauchery (think Wolf of Wall Street) to 84 years of boring.

What about in a long term relationship but not married?
How long can you possibly stay together without getting married?

I really don't know the answer but I wonder if it possible to last more than 10 years.

Just read a post that defends Apple charging $100 more for the next iPhone while also taking shots at "Apple zealots". I haven't even finished my coffee yet. God damnit, GAF.

People defended the Xbone, I'm not surprised. Then again some people will defended rapist, terrorist, murderers, pedophiles....if they stuck to overpriced crap we'd be better off as a species.

I said live longer. Quality of life of subjective.

Some would prefer 55 years of debauchery (think Wolf of Wall Street) to 84 years of boring.

How long can you possibly stay together without getting married?

I really don't know the answer but I wonder if it possible to last more than 10 years.

I have two aunts that have been with their respective dudes for over 20 years and aren't married, they have kids too.

bionic77

I am never in favor of price increases unless it prices Gata out of the market. I am always in favor of that.

cdyhybrid

Apple's a greedy corporation so I'm not shocked or appalled that they would do that. I'm against it, but that's what they do, whatever.

The thing that blows my mind is the cognitive dissonance involved with defending that while simultaneously taking shots at "Apple zealots" - he doesn't seem to realize that he is one.

MechDX

I'll get it up by tomorrow.

You need 31 jpegs of Manziel in different NFL uniforms

johnny_manziel___nfl_draft__14___minnesota_vikings_by_hesslerstudios-d73jg9l.png

johnny_manziel_jersey_switch___cleveland_browns_by_hesslerstudios-d6mz7vs.jpg

bionic77

I have two aunts that have been with their respective dudes for over 20 years and aren't married, they have kids too.
Your uncles' pimp hand is pretty impressive.

Apple's a greedy corporation so I'm not shocked or appalled that they would do that. I'm against it, but that's what they do, whatever.

The thing that blows my mind is the cognitive dissonance involved with defending that while simultaneously taking shots at "Apple zealots" - he doesn't seem to realize that he is one.
I think now that so many young people are abandoning organized religion they are filling in the void that is left there with consumerism (i.e. phone wars, console wars, etc.). The next crusades won't be over a piece of holy land, it will be over smartphones.

MechDX

The Packers should trade up and draft JFF! Think of the chip on Aarons shoulder then. The mother of all chips would lead to 3 straight Super Bowls

Wes

venison crêpe
Matt Miller @nfldraftscout

People I've talked to around the league believe Clowney is not working out because he's been told he'll be the No. 1 pick

MechDX

Matt Miller @nfldraftscout

People I've talked to around the league believe Clowney is not working out because he's been told he'll be the No. 1 pick

So the Falcons have mortgaged their future to trade with the Texans?

AWESOME!

Or is it another:

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
You know what, I change my mind.

Clowney is total bust material. JFF might actually do well, and I wouldn't be surprised if Jacksonville picks him up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom