• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2: Free Agency or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Squicken

Status
Not open for further replies.

JABEE

Eagles are taking the off season off. I guess they forgot this team went 10-6 last season and lost a playoff game by one possession. No need to actually try to win more games this season.

Now Roob and Mosher are saying the Eagles won't sign Revis. Jeff McLane is saying that Revis wouldn't fit into our system. As if this system worked so well last season when we had the worst pass defense in the league.

Eagles are taking the off season off. I guess they forgot this team went 10-6 last season and lost a playoff game by one possession. No need to actually try to win more games this season.

Just gotta count on Foles improving by 100%, thats likely to happen again right?

Colasante

Browns free agent board.

Bijo_yoCIAA8QTg.png

Offseason Loser's Bracket

Pats, Eagles, Jets, and Panthers are No. 1 seeds

I hate the Jenkins signing, but I dont think you can say they are in the losers bracket. Havent lost anyone and anyone would have been an upgrade over Chung, plus they got 2 guys who should definitely improve their special teams. They have had a bad offseason, but not close to the Pats so far.

Wes

venison crêpe
e: Hopefully that is a fake board. Would be too funny if it is real

It is real. It was on display as Farmer came out for press conference.

Brackets apparently mean we have an offer on for them.

Edit:

@FSOhioZJackson 2m
About the Browns free agent "wish list" in that pic, that's the web video room. That's a list of highlights to compile. I'd pump the brakes.

I can't believe Clemons isn't getting more looks in FA, with the Bills recent signings I don't think anyone else was considering him...maybe he'll come back to us...

KingGondo

Banned
I don't buy that it's just a "need to compile highlights" board.

Thankfully all those guys had already been leaked as Browns targets.

Still embarrassing though.

Draxal

eh, it's bad but there isn't anything out for it that isn't already on the PS3.

Yeah, the launch software lineup was disastrous, but the limited amount of Japanese game publishers that can release on console are shrinking and shrinking. And as much as they have embraced western games (which they have done a little) they've embraced cellphone games a billion time more.

Why is it disappointing? There is nothing out yet on PS4 in Japan.

Its tracking behind the WiiU in its launch period. Its really bad.

Colasante

revissss.jpg

This is a picture sent to Barstool Sports purporting to be Darrelle Revis waiting for luggage at Logan Airport. Could it be? I doubt it. It looks like him, but it probably isn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom