• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2: Free Agency or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Squicken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Konka

Banned
BOOM.

The Empire Strikes Back.

17a39e41-2df8-4056-bfd3-dd789409f2c3_display_image.jpg

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
HAHAHA YES! LOL at all the people said he doesn't care about coming to a contender, multiple teams offered him more.

BigAT

http://img.poptower.com/pic-104783/oona-chaplin.jpg?d=600[img]

Rewatching Game of Thrones, Oona Chaplin is a good lookin woman.[/QUOTE]

That tent scene with the boots. Mmm....

Really surprised to see that Revis contract. Seems pretty crappy considering what other CBs were getting this offseason.

Syrinx

Worried about Fox you guys

Oh. Hahahhahahahahahhaahahahhahahahahahahh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best part was Fox was doing such a victory lap after it came out that the Bucs were cutting him. And now he's on the Pats, dooming the Jets to another year of irrelevance! I love karma.

Patriots7

I don't know how I feel about it.
$12 million for a one year contract seems excessive, especially with DRC still available.

Now we can't sign Notable upgrades anywhere else.

I don't think I've seen people get so excited about a one year deal before jnc It's not like this is the one missing piece the Pats need to contend either. They won't hang with the Broncos this year.

I don't get the Emma Stone lovers.

Pretty plain, doesn't look like she's a closet freak. Decent charisma though, she's got that "one of the boys" thing.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Holy shit Martin Mayhew is a fucking genius. Just got home, and see we got Golden Tate on a 5 year deal.

Where are those salary cap issues people are talking about? We have our money tied up to one of the best young Quarterbacks in the game, the best Wide Reciever in the game and IMO the best defensive player in the game. That's supposed to be bad?

Our offensive line is one of the best, and youngest, in the league. We have two solid running backs and we have high draft picks in one of the deepest drafts in a long time. Get Mike Evans or Sammy Watkins at #10, plus one late round running back and we'll be dropping 40 points a game on teams.

Mayhew is one of the best GMs in the league and the job he's done since he's taken over the 0-16 Lions has been amazing.

Our team is set and now we add depth through the draft. Thats how it gets done.

Greatest Show on Turf 2.0. I can't wait for this season to start.

Konka

Banned
I don't think I've seen people get so excited about a one year deal before jnc It's not like this is the one missing piece the Pats need to contend either. They won't hang with the Broncos this year.

I dunno. I'm not sure the Bronocs win that playoff game with a healthy Gronk and Talib(now Revis).

I don't get the Emma Stone lovers.

Pretty plain, doesn't look like she's a closet freak. Decent charisma though, she's got that "one of the boys" thing.

Thank you, I thought I was the only one on the internet that doesn't find her hot. To be fair, I'm not attracted to 99 percent of red heads because I don't like freckles. You have to be a OT creation hipster god to get away with that kind of thing.

rando14

Holy shit Martin Mayhew is a fucking genius. Just got home, and see we got Golden Tate on a 5 year deal.

Where are those salary cap issues people are talking about? We have our money tied up to one of the best young Quarterbacks in the game, the best Wide Reciever in the game and IMO the best defensive player in the game. That's supposed to be bad?

Our offensive line is one of the best, and youngest, in the league. We have two solid running backs and we have high draft picks in one of the deepest drafts in a long time. Get Mike Evans or Sammy Watkins at #10, plus one late round running back and we'll be dropping 40 points a game on teams.

Mayhew is one of the best GMs in the league and the job he's done since he's taken over the 0-16 Lions has been amazing.

Our team is set and now we add depth through the draft. Thats how it gets done.

Greatest Show on Turf 2.0. I can't wait for this season to start.

Congrats Kas!! I wish Tate all the best in Detroit, I think he'll be a great asset for yall

BTW I finally got my DS2 copy!! You said you'll be available this weekend?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom