• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2: Free Agency or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Squicken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragon

Banned
Revis heading to Cleveland
Bij7EMNCEAAgHku.png

I remember getting excited after my first blow job.

jbug617

Banned
Jets and Revis's camp talking about a return.
http://t.co/waYNS8uASE
The Daily News has learned that the Jets and the Darrelle Revis camp have discussed the possibility of a reunion one year after a bitter divorce sent the All-Pro cornerback to Tampa.

Revis was officially released by the Buccaneers shortly after 3:30 pm on Wednesday, jolting the free agent landscape across the league.

It's unknown whether the communication between the parties will ultimately lead to a reconciliation, according to sources, but the Jets are in need of an established cornerback after releasing Antonio Cromartie earlier this week.

rando14

[/QUOTE]

hoooly shit I'm going back through those posts, goddamn

[quote="Tamanon, post: 37328322"]Wait....

holy fuck, there's a 28 year old QB drafted? That's insane.[/QUOTE]

[quote="evilhomer, post: 37328331"]LOL this is crazy.

No way i thought hed go in the first.[/QUOTE]

[quote="Kastrioti, post: 37328340"]LOOOOOOL, Brandon Weeden. Could've waited till #37.[/QUOTE]

[quote="WinoMcCougarstein, post: 37328345"]Haha, that was a waste of a pick. Wow.[/QUOTE]

[quote="BlackGhost, post: 37328346"]im goin to cry[/QUOTE]

[quote="Wes, post: 37328347"]GOD DAMN YOU HOLMGREN[/QUOTE]

[quote="Kave_Man, post: 37328388"]I'm so furious.[/QUOTE]

[quote="Kave_Man, post: 37328297"]Why?[/QUOTE]

poor brownies

Last year I had a test the day after the first round so I couldn't watch it, this year because Based Roge changed it, I think I might be able to ! FUN FOR EVERYONE!

Remember when I posted this?
jxJzOsK.gif

That was fun

Wes

venison crêpe
Dutch you're infatuated.

Whatever happened to that Canadian girl? Could be your British girl substitute. Commonwealth and what not.

Last year I had a test the day after the first round so I couldn't watch it, this year because Based Roge changed it, I think I might be able to ! FUN FOR EVERYONE!

Remember when I posted this?
http://i.imgur.com/jxJzOsK.gif[/mg]
That was fun[/QUOTE]

[img]http://forum.markedout.com/images/smilies/exaipfg.png

Thank You Based Rog

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
How many teams can actually afford Revis? I mean he keeps telling certain teams he won't play there. Seems to keep narrowing his list. And if you are NE, would you want Revis a 12m or DRC at 8m?

No question Revis. I'd take DRC worst case scenario he's a more durable version of talib, but with motivation issues. If they can land Revis, they can ride him and the group they have for 3 years or so, the defense would be pretty damn stacked if they could grab a decent pass rusher.

Dutch you're infatuated.

Whatever happened to that Canadian girl? Could be your British girl substitute. Commonwealth and what not.

I actually met a British girl in Geneva, but my friend told her I was a young investment mogul and that I spoke 10 different languages. The Investment thing I can sell, but how do you bullshit somebody into believing that you speak 10 languages when you can't even list 10 (Mind you I was properly shitfaced at the time).

But, to get to the point, she was super hot. Changed my opinion on Brits.

Also, never seen Canadian girl ever again, I'm sure she is really bummed out.

Not a fan of Watson

Gata pls

This is the best post ever

Hahahaha

BG, I love you man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom