• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2: Free Agency or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Squicken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Penny

I wouldn't say he is better than Ty Law, because he isn't. He is a good corner.

Yes he is. He has eliminated the best of the best time and time again. Ty should be considered for HOF for sure barring injury Revis will be a lock.

Stupid stats of the day. Oddly enough Talib and Revis have both played the exact amount of games since 2010

Talib 56 games 265 targets 156 rec 2400 yards 58.8 completion rate
Revis 56 games 223 targets 100 catches 1334 yards 44.8 completion rate

Talon

Yes he is. He has eliminated the best of the best time and time again. Ty should be considered for HOF for sure barring injury Revis will be a lock.

Stupid stats of the day. Oddly enough Talbib and Revis have both played the exact amount of games since 2010

Nobody ever though Talib was better than Revis. Talib has had one great season and was inconsistent the other 6.

Talib, however, wins the weed parade.

Stupid stats of the day. Oddly enough Talib and Revis have both played the exact amount of games since 2010

For all the talk about how much better Revis is then any other CB their numbers are pretty similar.

TheFatOne

I like the browner talk, but they have to start adding some offense... with edelman and nicks close to other teams, the markets drying quick.

My dream scenario is that they get Edelman, Browner, and Allen or Peppers. Unfortunately they don't have that cap space. If they can get Edelman and Browner this would be a very solid off season.

ShaneB

Fully guaranteed? Eh, I'm cool with that. One of the best backups to have!

Indeed, sounds good to me. I haven't really watched him much, but he seemed like a solid backup, which is always handy.

And Clemons to the Jags eh, hope he plays well down there for you folks!

rando14

The talent pipeline continues!

Arrested-Development-GOB-Oh-Come-On.gif

Raider fans be losing their minds...Idk what to make of everything. A million rumors everywhere...

Probably never know the full story, it's all just rumors and speculation, just like the thing with all the coaches, which turned out to be media BS, or the time the PR director was fired.

Looks like the Rams gave him more guaranteed money though, so I wonder if during the offer stage with Oak the 2 sides weren't on the same page or something, and when it came time to sign the contract they couldn't agree.

Who cares, I would have liked to have him, but if it opens the door to Reggie offering Mack something stupid, I'm good. Still just wishful thinking.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou

What are the stats just from last year?

Dragon

Banned
For all the talk about how much better Revis is then any other CB their numbers are pretty similar.

How are their numbers similar at all?

56 less catches against, 1000 less yards against, 14% difference in completions. Seriously how can you read those numbers and make a statement like that?

Bowser

Panthers officially released Smitty. Hope he ends up with the Ravens or Chargers. Bucs better keep their filthy hands off him :(

Smitty's final TD as a Panther:

SS1.gif

On one leg ;_;

MechDX

I'm reading where Chronicle reporting Schaub returns "next season." Not accurate. In saying he remains on team for now!--Twitter

McClain back tracking. Good job Pancakes!

Loki, oh yes.gif

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I didn't know Alex Mack and Peter King share the same agent.

Makes some of his latest columns about Mack a little more interesting. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom