• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2: Free Agency or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Squicken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
What is the Eagles excuse for not getting back there?

Arson around.

carfirephilly-620x368.png

MechDX

As of this AM, Raiders led the NFL with $59.9M in cap space, followed by Bucs ($46.2M), Browns ($33.7M), Jets ($27.9M) and Bengals ($27.6M).

Damn Raiders.....spend.

Trade for Schaub

DRC visiting the Giants after the Jets:

Conor Orr @ConorTOrr · 2m

Sounds like Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie will visit the #Giants after his #Jets visit. More to come soon on http://NJ.com/Giants

Pretty sure those numbers were really inaccurate. At least the Giants one that was getting tossed around from this morning didn't have the last 4-5 guys they signed a few days prior. I'm sure the Raiders are still leading the way though.
Yep. Mentioned it earlier. The don't take into account FA signings over the past few days. 17.5 million was the Giants number floated and I'm guessing they don't take into account the Baas release or the Snee restructure. We're probably closer to 12-15 million right now.

BigAT

As of this AM, Raiders led the NFL with $59.9M in cap space, followed by Bucs ($46.2M), Browns ($33.7M), Jets ($27.9M) and Bengals ($27.6M).

Damn Raiders.....spend.

Pretty sure those numbers were really inaccurate. At least the Giants one that was getting tossed around from this morning didn't have the last 4-5 guys they signed a few days prior. I'm sure the Raiders are still leading the way though.

Silkworm

Glad Steve Smith is no longer a Panther (was a big pain when he played against the Saints) and didn't land on another team in the NFC South. *shwoo*

Ravens were always his first choice. Not that much selling required.

Silkworm said:
Glad Steve Smith is no longer a Panther (was a big pain when he played against the Saints) and didn't land on another team in the NFC South. *shwoo*

Ravens are playing the NFCS so you still get to see him this year.

Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora 54s
Perhaps most telling:Smith will make $9.5M total in 2014, including a deferred bonus payment (and $3M from CAR). Was to make $7M on old deal

I'll always have love for Smitty but I wouldn't mind if Kuechly or Davis socks him one good time when we play them.

Doomsayer

Looks like the Niners are signing Chris Cook.

Guy is fucking trash, can we please sign Terrell Brown? Our secondary is going to get roasted next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom