• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2: Free Agency or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Squicken

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Jeffphowe said:
Source: Brandon Browner is negotiating a deal with the Patriots. He has no plans to leave Foxboro. Pats are his "priority."

Browners agent has responded to this development: "Who are you people and why the hell are you interrupting me during my weekly game of kickball?"

squicken

It's not like either one we signed is anything special I don't expect Finnagen to make the team and Smith is more of a desperation signing than a talent one.

Yeah it's not like any of these guys are more than depth. But formerly, the Rams guys went straight to out of the NFL. At least now the Rams aren't the last stop to the unemployment line

MechDX

So here it is: Redskins people were told Browner visit was cancelled this morning, then back on, then it never happened. He's still in NE.

Playing Washington to get NE to raise their offer

Wes

venison crêpe
Browner needs to get whatever he's doing over with because searching for Browns news keeps alerting me with his antics instead.

Edelman update:

@MikeGiardi said:
Despite several teams staying involved with Julian Edelman, $$$ isn't what his side hoped. Pats standing firm with Edelman, but growing more confident in a return. #PatriotsTalk

Who would've thought that teams aren't exactly lining up to give him a huge contract after he's only had one healthy year?

Patriots7

I'm still amazed at the lack of huge WR contracts being signed.

Washington and Miami letting us all down.

Come to us Browner!
You'll be a beautiful safety alongside DMc.
Actually, our secondary would be our strongest position.

MechDX

Edelman update:

Who would've thought that teams aren't exactly lining up to give him a huge contract after he's only had one healthy year?

He might wanna think about a 1 year deal with New England to prove that 2013 wasn't a fluke.
With the Steve Smith signing, I'm told the Ravens are out of the running for Julian Edelman now. They did have an interest.
--Twitter

Would like to see him in the slot between Dre and Hopkins here

With the Steve Smith signing, I'm told the Ravens are out of the running for Julian Edelman now. They did have an interest.
--Twitter

Would like to see him in the slot between Dre and Hopkins here
I wanted him in Philly before we got Sproles but I would much rather have Sproles so it worked out.

49ers have signed vikings FA chris cook to a 1 year deal. i hope it was for minimum because from what i have read over the past few days he sucked fucking dick with the vikings.

Are you gonna lock him out outside? Coward.

alligator%20at%20the%20door%202.jpg

Gators can't use doors...right?

Ben Volin ‏@BenVolin 16s
RT @JosinaAnderson CB Brandon Browner told me he's agreed to join the Patriots. "I'm taking a 3-year deal to play for New England."
Expand

Bowser

Offseason 2015's going to be rad

Best offseason evar #gettlemagic #SuperbOwl #noreceivers #nooline #nosecondary

Edit: I don't think we're due for great cap space until 2016. And it'll be taken up by Hardy/Cam/Luke deals. Unless Cam steps up to Peyton/Brady levels we're fucked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom