• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2016 |OT4| - XTREME FANS ONLY - WOOOO TRAINING CAMP

BLarry feeds off the agony of Bay Area sports fans to keep himself young.
So he's like Harson?

Praise be to Tebow

Praise be to Lebron

Praise be to the Sixers for a good draft

Praise be to Freedom
Welcome back

As long as we can say fuck the Eagles :)

Coffee is a lie. That stuff does nothing to me.
Why are you the way you are?

This thread needs Tebow.
Yes it does.

I don't need coffee either
Why are you the way you are?

Sanjuro

RIP Helmet Head (1968 - 2016)

zxrRgf0.jpg

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/06/28/miko-grimes-say-brent-wanted-out-of-miami/

Miko Grimes say Brent wanted out of Miami
Posted by Mike Florio on June 28, 2016, 12:50 PM EDT
SAN DIEGO, CA - DECEMBER 20: Cornerback Brent Grimes #21 of the Miami Dolphins warms up before a game against the San Diego Chargers at Qualcomm Stadium on December 20, 2015 in San Diego, California. (Photo by Todd Warshaw/Getty Images) Getty Images

Many have blamed Miko Grimes for getting her husband, Brent, cut by the Dolphins. Miko Grimes recently suggested in an interview with Sarah Spain, Jane McManus, and Kate Fagan of ESPN Radio’s The Trifecta that perhaps Brent wanted out. She nevertheless contends it happened regardless of anything she said or did.

“It had nothing to do with me,” Miko Grimes said, via JoeBucsFan.com. “It had everything to do with my husband wanting to leave the Miami Dolphins and them not wanting him to leave. You guys don’t know that, though. You’re listening to what [Dolphins owner Stephen Ross] is saying. That’s why I was able to say whatever I wanted to say because my husband wanted to leave.”

But even after the Dolphins cut Brent Grimes, they still wanted to bring him back at a reduced rate — which undercuts the idea that they no longer wanted him because of the things his wife was saying (attacking Ryan Tannehill, e.g.) and doing (getting arrested before a game, e.g.).

“When we signed with the Bucs, the Dolphins asked to match the offer,” Miko Grimes said. “So was Miko really the problem? Why would you want to match it? See what I mean. You guys don’t know what’s really happening.”

She added that 17 total teams called about Brent Grimes once he became available. Ultimately, Miko had significant say in the final outcome.

“My husband does not negotiate his contract. I do,” Miko Grimes said.

Ultimately, the Buccaneers had no qualms about Miko Grimes because they’d rather have the distraction that comes from a good player with an outspoken wife than the distraction that comes from having a crappy defense. While it appears that Brent Grimes inevitably would be let go by Miami due to his contract, the Buccaneers are happy to have him, and they apparently have no problem with anything his wife may say or do.

UPDATE 2:12 p.m. ET: A prior version of this item failed to identify the hosts of the ESPN Radio program or its name. That oversight has been pointed out to us, so we have updated the story to include the information, the omission of which was not deliberate. Besides, it’s important for us to provide that courtesy at all times because ESPN and ESPN.com always take great pains to make sure that the full show name and host is mentioned whenever using quotes from radio shows on a rival network. Wait, did I say always? I meant rarely-to-never.

Well at least bionic won't have to deal with these deadbeats claiming he fathered them looking for handouts anymore
They are not deadbeats.. Bionic has a duty to his children and their well being.

I mean you are on your way to becoming like your namesake I think if you keep up that drinking friend. You'll have your own Gata.

I've got peptic ulcers and a chronic bad lower back. The Bay Area has been too successful lately. My health is wavering D:
The Warriors and their failure didn't help?

:jnc what the hell is that?

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex

Brent Grimes still has one of the most spectacular INTs ever.

brent-grimes-int-against-detroit-b.gif

Stafford placed the ball perfectly, as he usually does, Grimes just reached up and picked it off. Grimes is 5'9 which makes it even more impressive because when the play happened I though Stafford threw the perfect pass.

The Lions would end up winning that game on a game winning TD pass to Theo Riddick.

Top Bottom