• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2016 |OT4| - XTREME FANS ONLY - WOOOO TRAINING CAMP

Malalaw

Checking out NBA's website and I see this picture.

160423194933-bismack-biyombo-ian-mahinmi-nba-playoffs-toronto-raptors-at-indiana-pacers.700x394.jpeg

That Raptors player's face would make a perfect avatar.

Should I watch the first two purges or just go watch the new one without watching any of them

I actually thought they were quite entertaining, even though I'm not really into the genre. You could give them a go (although I don't really think it's necessary to watch them to understand part 3).

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Taylor Decker's grip on Lions left tackle job appears to tighten

ALLEN PARK -- It's hard to say exactly where Taylor Decker is in his maturation as the Detroit Lions' left tackle.

And he won't say, either.

"I'm just playing wherever they tell me to play," Decker said in pitch-perfect coachspeak. "I'm just doing whatever they tell me to do."

Well, what they've told him to do is play left tackle for every rep that was open to the media during OTAs and minicamp. That sure indicates he's being prepared to open the season protecting Matthew Stafford's blindside on Sept. 11 in Indianapolis.

At 6-foot-7, 310 pounds, he's especially noted for his road-grading run blocking. And the Lions sorely need that kind of physicality, after their run game collapsed the past two years. It checked in at No. 28 in 2014, so the club spent three of its next five draft picks on the run game, including adding tailback Ameer Abdullah -- only to watch it fall to No. 32 last season.

http://www.mlive.com/lions/index.ss..._taylor_decker.html#incart_river_mobile_index

I know it's way early to speculate but Taylor Decker may just be the best Left Tackle out of this draft.

I haven't read reports on other LTs drafted but Taylor Decker has already moved Riley Reiff to Right Tackle. Say what you want about Reiff but he was a serviceable Left Tackle and was the least of our offensive line woes the last two seasons.

Taylor Decker from Ohio State has already come in and solidified himself as the starting Left Tackle. Also not common for Coach Caldwell to start a rookie right away.

Main concern, IMO, on the whole team is the interior of the line particularly Center.

Taylor Decker's grip on Lions left tackle job appears to tighten

http://www.mlive.com/lions/index.ss..._taylor_decker.html#incart_river_mobile_index

I know it's way early to speculate but Taylor Decker may just be the best Left Tackle out of this draft.

I haven't read reports on other LTs drafted but Taylor Decker has already moved Riley Reiff to Right Tackle. Say what you want about Reiff but he was a serviceable Left Tackle and was the least of our offensive line woes the last two seasons.

Taylor Decker from Ohio State has already come in and solidified himself as the starting Left Tackle. Also not common for Coach Caldwell to start a rookie right away.

Main concern, IMO, on the whole team is the interior of the line particularly Center.

Every time Matt hears his name he thinks of a Double Decker taco

Man, listening to people talk about the Buddy Ryan era on sports radio this week has been infuriating to me. I have basically no memory of Buddy Ryan since I was maybe 5 when he was replaced so maybe it's because I have zero nostalgia for him. Ray Rhodes is like the first coach I have clear memories of.

Anyway, listening to people trash Andy Reid, the best and most successful coach in Eagles history while simultaneously holding up Buddy Ryan as the best coach ever, when he did fucking nothing with the team, is ridiculous. I will never understand the hatred for Reid. Hell, Kotite and Rhodes won more playoff games with the Eagles than Ryan.

Man, listening to people talk about the Buddy Ryan era on sports radio this week has been infuriating to me. I have basically no memory of Buddy Ryan since I was maybe 5 when he was replaced so maybe it's because I have zero nostalgia for him. Ray Rhodes is like the first coach I have clear memories of.

Anyway, listening to people trash Andy Reid, the best and most successful coach in Eagles history while simultaneously holding up Buddy Ryan as the best coach ever, when he did fucking nothing with the team, is ridiculous. I will never understand the hatred for Reid. Hell, Kotite and Rhodes won more playoff games with the Eagles than Ryan.

I think the hatred for Reid comes from all the playoffs blunders. You guys were so awesome in the regular season during the Reid era but always came short to some stupid shit.

Crisco

Banned
It became really easy to blame Reid for the Eagles failures due to things like poor clock management and unwillingness to run the ball.

Top Bottom