• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2016 |OT4| - XTREME FANS ONLY - WOOOO TRAINING CAMP

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
dem Star Ocean 5 reviews...

Looks like #FE is the way to go if you want to get your JRPG fix during the summer. Pretty fun battle system if you can put up with the super-animu-overload.

Line_HTX

rSLlQNF.jpg

I didn't even know he pitched on this side of town, hahaha

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex

Looks like #FE is the way to go if you want to get your JRPG fix during the summer. Pretty fun battle system if you can put up with the super-animu-overload.

Almost picked up Tokyo Mirage Sessions today but like you said it seems super animu. Would have to watch Akira, Princess Monoke or Ghost in the Shell immediately afterwards to remind myself of the good old style of anime.

Probably will eventually pick it up because it's so different and out of the normal Halo 5, Madden rotation I'm currently playing.

Picked up Zelda: ALBW after the BotW E3 hype but have been kind of disappointed with it so I'll be trading it in for either TMS or Fire Emblem: Birthright.

Draxal

Itsuki's like your spirit animal with all his fast food and beverage reviews.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
RIP Buddy Ryan

Saw a picture of him from 2015 and he didn't look very good. 82 is a good age to live to so I'm glad he got to live a long life...especially with this news about Pat Summit dying at a relatively young age of 64.

But dat wiggle :(

I keep thinking that JRPGs will make a comeback critically or frankly sales wise but they never do. I think many gamers have just moved on from the genre mostly to migrate over to the gritty and more open world stuff. Story Tube 13 kinda cemented that.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
RIP Buddy Ryan

But dat wiggle :(

I keep thinking that JRPGs will make a comeback critically or frankly sales wise but they never do. I think many gamers have just moved on from the genre mostly to migrate over to the gritty and more open world stuff. Story Tube 13 kinda cemented that.

Persona 5 bro. Looks slick as all hell.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
RIP Buddy Ryan

no one wants to wait until 2020

I'm still gonna get Star Ocean 5, just gotta play through TMS first.

[reaction image here]

It's coming when they say it is. #BELIEVE

Been trying to get through Trials of Cold Steel, while juggling regular Overwatch matches... which always seem to win out in the end.

Morning friends.. How's our GAF basketball team doing?

Would that make Slo the GM?
Dutch or Tom Penny should be GM

Maybe even bread.. We need someone who knows money and can't manage contracts and shit

Did any of you take up gata's offer of sharing a hooker?

What kind of bond does that create? Has to be something closer (and more disgusting) than Eskimo brothers. Should we call this a Gata, reptile brothers, STD brothers or something else?

Just pick up the phone and talk to your boy.

I have called Ced Ceballos numerous times but he never calls me back.
Jabee is right Bionic.. You need to call your sons and tell them you love them.

DM can be our Mo Gotti

541561966-mo-williams-of-the-cleveland-cavaliers-poses-gettyimages.jpg
He'd have more championship rings than TMac too.

If he is, I guess I'll be coach.

*yells at Bionic to actually call some goddamn plays already*
If by play.. Just play Fuckball and launch a three anytime then he'll do that.

Who are the remaining olds on the roster.. We need a bench. Yankee riding his giraffe is on the team right?

Buddy wasn't a great head coach but goddamn he was a lot of fun. I would look so forward to his press conferences. He was one of those people who you never knew what he was going to say next. He would rip the owner all the time, it was great drama.

bionic77

Jabee is right Bionic.. You need to call your sons and tell them you love them.

He'd have more championship rings than TMac too.
Nice misdirection guys.

So you and Jabee obviously went all in on Gata's hooker sharing program and are ashamed of it so you are trying to deflect attention back to me with some filthy ass lies. I can respect your misdirection game, but just tell me one thing. Who got to go first?

Manziel is on his way to Cabo wearing a Josh Gordon jersey.

CmC0pc3UYAA_jMk.jpg
He looks homeless.. Slurms Mackenzie needs to be his inspiration.

Nice misdirection guys.

So you and Jabee obviously went all in on Gata's hooker sharing program and are ashamed of it so you are trying to deflect attention back to me with some filthy ass lies. I can respect your misdirection game, but just tell me one thing. Who got to go first?
I feel like you are trying to be a good dad and keep advertising Gata's business.. This proves you do love him. Go hug him Bionic.. That's what he needs.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Almost picked up Tokyo Mirage Sessions today but like you said it seems super animu. Would have to watch Akira, Princess Monoke or Ghost in the Shell immediately afterwards to remind myself of the good old style of anime.

Probably will eventually pick it up because it's so different and out of the normal Halo 5, Madden rotation I'm currently playing.

If FMT can enjoy it despite the animu, so can you!

I love this game and hate jpop! Buy it persona fans!

Fox318

I dunno if his family are financing him but they're oil tycoons so they have some extra money lying around
Are they really funding his kids drug problem when they are going to the press begging him to get help? Wouldn't they cut him off?

He was in the nfl
Under the rookie cap and he hasn't gotten his 2016 check yet since those pay out when the season starts. He lost his nike deal not to mention he has been in Vegas, renting houses, and paying a ton of legal fees. Taxes, agents, staff all had to be paid and get a cut.

He hasn't had a job since leaving the browns plus I doubt he save up his money or invested.

He was posting pics of him getting a tattoo artist to ink his arm on a private jet now hes on a southwest flight to a cheap Mexican city.

BG donates to his patreon

Did he get his contribution bonus of a 5 minute skype call with him?

Hindl

Are they really funding his kids drug problem when they are going to the press begging him to get help? Wouldn't they cut him off?

I'd certainly hope so, but like you I'm baffled as to where he's getting this money and that's the only explanation I can think of. I've known a few rich kids who've had drug problems and their parents will do anything to get them to stop, but they'll still give them money. They kept giving their children the money just to keep the communication line open and hope they could eventually reach them. Cutting them off basically ensures they won't talk to their parents anymore, and maybe the parents feel like that's a guaranteed death sentence. I could be completely wrong in the Manziel's case, but this is what I've seen from parents who I've known who have dealt with that.

Fox318

I'd certainly hope so, but like you I'm baffled as to where he's getting this money and that's the only explanation I can think of. I've known a few rich kids who've had drug problems and their parents will do anything to get them to stop, but they'll still give them money. They kept giving their children the money just to keep the communication line open and hope they could eventually reach them. Cutting them off basically ensures they won't talk to their parents anymore, and maybe the parents feel like that's a guaranteed death sentence. I could be completely wrong in the Manziel's case, but this is what I've seen from parents who I've known who have dealt with that.

this was him 3 weeks ago

CUW0OQC.png

him 13 hours ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/BHLmIFvg7yr/?taken-by=jmanziel2&hl=en

and now the dude is on a fucking plane to mexico?

I just got a Las Vegas marketing survey from the nfl:

Dear Valued Fan:

As you may know, several meetings have been held in Las Vegas discussing the potential construction of a new stadium that could serve as the home of a relocated NFL franchise, as well as host a variety of other major sports and entertainment events.

Conventions, Sports & Leisure International, a sports facility planning and advisory firm located in Plano, Texas, is currently conducting a market feasibility study to assess interest in seating options in a new stadium in Las Vegas that could serve as the home of a relocated NFL franchise. As part of the study efforts, your participation in an online survey is very important to us so that informed decisions can be made regarding a potential new stadium.

Please click on the link below to access the new stadium survey. For optimal performance, it is recommended that the survey be taken on a personal computer or tablet.

Fox318

mB5eQrz.png

I'm not sure what feels more slimy.

JFF agreeing to take selfies with people or people wanting to take a picture with somebody whom at least from everything known about him and stated by his own family is spiraling downhill.

LJ11

RIP to one of the GOAT DCs, destroyed archaic two back football. Always a cat and mouse game, offenses had to change it up. Many principles still in the game today.

Must be rough for the twins.

Top Bottom