• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2016 |OT4| - XTREME FANS ONLY - WOOOO TRAINING CAMP

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
placed perfectly
interception
kas logic

One of those rare plays where a great defensive play beats a great offensive play. Everything about the play was perfect on the offensive side. The play call, the pass, the blocking, the route Megatron ran etc.

Brent somehow picked that off.

Bread

Banned
One of those rare plays where a great defensive play beats a great offensive play. Everything about the play was perfect on the offensive side. The play call, the pass, the blocking, the route Megatron ran etc.

Brent somehow picked that off.
the problem with the play is that stafford threw the ball too well.

cdyhybrid

Seahawks' WR Doug Baldwin's new four-year extension with Seattle is worth north of $11 million per year, per source.

-Schefter Twitter

MY BOY DOUG!

Hindl

anyone got doom for the ps4? i'll buy it if people play multiplayer with me

The Doom multiplayer is the definition of average but holy shit that campaign. Even if you play the campaign once and never touch it again it's worth it at $60. And there's cool SnapMap stuff

Brent Grimes still has one of the most spectacular INTs ever.

brent-grimes-int-against-detroit-b.gif

Stafford placed the ball perfectly, as he usually does, Grimes just reached up and picked it off. Grimes is 5'9 which makes it even more impressive because when the play happened I though Stafford threw the perfect pass.

The Lions would end up winning that game on a game winning TD pass to Theo Riddick.

A perfect pass would've been where literally only Calvin Johnson could catch it. Dude has giant ass arms but he's going to do a chest catch in that gif. That ball is at least 3 yards underthrown

A little over 5 weeks to the hall of fame game chaps

bought a bunch of steam games to get me through the dark days of July

I made adobo chicken tonight. Not sure if like. Rather salty.

My wife makes bomb adobo, she makes it a touch on the sweet side and it cuts the saltiness.

Welp I guess Emmanuel Sanders is good as gone for the Broncos.
Doug Baldwin got paid, yes he had a good year but a top 10 receiver? Are you kidding me? He ain't better than Emmanuel Sanders.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
A perfect pass would've been where literally only Calvin Johnson could catch it. Dude has giant ass arms but he's going to do a chest catch in that gif. That ball is at least 3 yards underthrown

The gif is obviously in slow motion. I remember the play as it happened and Stafford could not have thrown it any more perfect.

He threw it in stride with Megatron, had the perfect touch and velocity to the pass, threw it over two DBs and Grimes made an unbelievable leap and INT.

RE: DOOM

It's a great, great single player FPS game. I played one match of multiplayer and got bored and went back to GOAT console multiplayer shooter right now, Halo 5.

Load times are absolutely terrible though in single player. Will not replay the game because of the load times.

Even tried getting into Battlefield 4 a few days ago but the series has fell off hard since Battlefield 2 (and Bad Company).

Battlefield 1 looks great and hope it returns the series to its roots of BF1942.

Top Bottom