• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2016 |OT4| - XTREME FANS ONLY - WOOOO TRAINING CAMP

So that survey asked how I would feel about the raiders rebranding the team. Lol if David drops the Raiders name. There were also a ton of questions about tailgating. I am really curious how they deal with that.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
RIP Buddy Ryan

RIP Pat Summit

Two of the more influential coaches in their respective sports passing on the same day. Sucks.

BigAT

RIP to one of the GOAT DCs, destroyed archaic two back football. Always a cat and mouse game, offenses had to change it up. Many principles still in the game today.

Must be rough for the twins.

Saw something earlier about them wanting to have Buddy see them coach together, made the news suck even more.

CmCl49rWIAAttDg.jpg

LJ11

Saw something earlier about them wanting to have Buddy see them coach together, made the news suck even more.

Yeah, devastating, they knew it was coming but Rex, for better or worse, is an eternal optimist so he probably thought they'd be able to coach in front of their pops come September. I fucking love Rex, seems like a great person, not perfect, but I like the man a lot. Sucks.

Slo

My blatant snubbing for the NFLGAF All-Old team was neither unoticed nor appreciated.

I've never sought accolades from the fans, but not being acknowledged by my peers is offensive.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
My blatant snubbing for the NFLGAF All-Old team was neither unoticed nor appreciated.

I've never sought accolades from the fans, but not being acknowledged by my peers is offensive.

Hey, I nominated you for GM!

I'm guessing you don't play on PC.

So many console players in this thread!

Only person I've played with was Dega and I had the game for like two days and embarrassed myself.

I double-dipped on Overwatch. I have it on Xbox (to play with my bro and any friends who have it there) and on PC (to play with my sons and any friends who have it there). I've also played with Dega and also embarrassed myself.

We're bros!

Add me: TheWitchKing#1402

JABEE

RIP to one of the GOAT DCs, destroyed archaic two back football. Always a cat and mouse game, offenses had to change it up. Many principles still in the game today.

Must be rough for the twins.

M1sw7Uf.jpg

Legend.

RIP Buddy.

My Dad loves Buddy Ryan. He was before my time, but the city of Philadelphia was enthralled by him.

Buddy's defenses were the identity of Philadelphia. Love by his players, loved by the fans.

He embraced rivalry and didn't take shit from Tom Landry.

bionic77

You will have a the old tryouts.

No one's spot is guaranteed.

If sports are not your thing then we still need people to sell shitty overpriced food and beer to our paying customers.

Sounds great can't wait to watch.
Can'twait.gif

God.. This is gonna be a shitshow.

Hey, I nominated you for GM!
I was about to say.. But Slo.. should be the Waterboy I think or Come off the bench in my opinion.

Dutch/Tom Penny/Bread can be GM

I don't suppose the NFL-Gaf Olds team has use for an astrophysicist?
You're talent scout of course.

We're all young at heart, NFL bros
Do you really want to be young like us? You know that's a lie.

Fox318

Can'twait.gif

God.. This is gonna be a shitshow.

I was about to say.. But Slo.. should be the Waterboy I think or Come off the bench in my opinion.

Dutch/Tom Penny/Bread can be GM

You're talent scout of course.

Do you really want to be young like us? You know that's a lie.

Its not the tourists that are gonna have it bad so much as people in the favelas. There won't be any cops there and god knows what the gangs will do.

Slo

Its not the tourists that are gonna have it bad so much as people in the favelas. There won't be any cops there and god knows what the gangs will do.
That's what hell seems like to me.

Don't be like that friend.

So I'm still on Team Young at 34?

YES!
I wondered whether you should have been added? I think we need a ruling on that.

Somewhere Ez got super pissed and he doesn't know why.

If I were to make a short list of males who I would prefer to give me mouth to mouth resuscitation in case of a medical emergency, Tim Tebow would probably be on it.

bionic77

If I were to make a short list of males who I would prefer to give me mouth to mouth resuscitation in case of a medical emergency, Tim Tebow would probably be on it.
Tebow has never put his lips on the lips or another man or woman.

To preserve his virginity he would revive you without mouth to mouth. He would just give a talk so inspirational that you would have no choice but to start breathing again.

Top Bottom