• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2016 |OT4| - XTREME FANS ONLY - WOOOO TRAINING CAMP

Your boy Pablo Sandoval makin more than Andrew hahaha

I'm gonna make more than Andrew. Watch me.

And then I'm gonna buy bae a big ass house and an Elephant.

0JPxz6L.gif

It's a great punch though

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Not too long but my connection is pretty good. Tempted by Inside after all the reviews so I started playing Limbo yesterday as I'd never played it before, pretty good game. How does Inside compare?

Did not really like Limbo but INSIDE is on another level. Everything about it is brilliant from the atmosphere, artwork, platforming and puzzles.

Cant really tell much from the story but from the OT the ending is supposed to be something else.

Someone pointed it out in the OT but the start of the game is like a particular movie
No Country For Old Men
and that was the perfect description.

It's a great punch though

It is, but I was more impressed with how Bautista took the punch and didn't back down.

Eleuin

For all the faults the nfl has I don't think team in this league would trade away a player because he wasn't white enough, smh

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
On NFL Network right now they're ranking players and were talking about Richard Sherman.

Interviewer asked Tyrann Mathieu what he thought about Sherman:

Said something to the effect: "I like Richard Sherman but he doesn't play enough man coverage but he's good."

Is there a reason Baseball contacts are so fucking ridiculous compared to every other sport? Keep in mind I know next to nothing about the sport.

No salary cap so big market teams have practically unlimited money to spend.
Pretty much this.

Cameron "Icon" Newton launches his own TV production company in partnership with the people behind Top Chef.

Swagfather has his own clothing line, making his own TV shows and shit

#thatsmyQB
#blackboyfly
#KingOfNewAtlanta

Which one of you hating ass mafuckas is going to run in here with that "But he didn't pick up the ball hahahahahaha" shit
You know who..

Rbhassting.gif

Malalaw

Just found out madden comes out on my birthday. So who is getting it for me?

Y'all decide. I have both systems so someone can get it for the baestation 4 and someone can grab it for the kicksrocks one!

kidding of course. Or am I?

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Just found out madden comes out on my birthday. So who is getting it for me?

Y'all decide. I have both systems so someone can get it for the baestation 4 and someone can grab it for the kicksrocks one!

kidding of course. Or am I?

I spoiled you.

cheatin' chip is playing hip-hop at niners practice! he's pivoting... trump style!

http://ninerswire.usatoday.com/2016/06/29/what-music-do-the-49ers-practice-to-under-chip-kelly/

A few of the songs that have been popular at practice:

Future, “Wicked”
Desiigner, “Panda”
Drake, “Summer 16”
French Montana, “All the way up”
Future, “New Level”
Kevin Gates, “Really, Really”
O.T. Genasis, “Cut it”

the sad part is there are people who like this fucking garbage. if i were a football coach this is what i would play to get the team pumped:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_exvKnrK6g

Mindlog

Laughing at Cam Newton is fun and all, but the haters made it virtually impossible to find a GIF of Jake Dellhome's Super Bowl fumble :\
cheatin' chip is playing hip-hop at niners practice! he's pivoting...
That's pretty damn good lol.

I got Nidhogg for $4 and Binding of Isaac.. Yay disposable income.

Possibly. Pay employees first though.
DM doesn't need any money and bread lives in a breadbox.. They're fine

He quit the Madden league after a week, he's better off on the ps4 with the other quitter BaeG.
Well Boban is to the Madden League what Corbyn is to the Labor Party.. Both horrible at management.

Side note- when comparing the UK and US political situation in terms of craziness.. I think for the first time the US can go "wow.. It's not us. I don't know how it's not us with Trump.. But it's not us."

Boban did you get your passport?

Wait, there's still a Madden league?

The disrespect never stops.
Time marches on friend

I keep you in the dark for your own protection.
Tell the Truth..

Top Bottom