• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2016 |OT4| - XTREME FANS ONLY - WOOOO TRAINING CAMP

vgTRQX9.jpg

Morning friends

I feel like we need a sequel to Believeland now that the Cavs won a chip.
They added an ending with the championship and are (were?) reshowing it.

Could Browns GAF handle a post season win, much less a Super Bowl appearance?
No.. I really couldn't

NFL's shitty Top 100 list has Josh Norman above Aaron Donald, Khalil Mack and Von Miller.

Breh.
Huh?

I loved that show growing up.

Fox318

Matthew Dellavadova is about to get more guaranteed money than like 90% of NFL players. And people still push their kids towards football...

The money in baseball is greater than anything any other athlete will get.

Unless you get a Rick DiPietro 15 year NHL contract.

Man, screw Amazon and their reported five 9s of uptime. My server went down at 5:30am last night and never recovered. I had to launch a new server instance and configure it and we lost 5 hours of data. Part my fault cause I didn't have the alarms configured correctly to contact me for this type of outage. Oh well. My head is killing me.

I don't get how PFF rated the Eagles as the second best run blocking team last year. Run game was as garbage as the receivers.

bionic77

Matthew Dellavadova is about to get more guaranteed money than like 90% of NFL players. And people still push their kids towards football...
In football states (like PA, Texas, etc) your kid is a local celebrity and the shit in high school if they are a football star.

I think that thinking still influences a lot of parents.

Basketball is the obvious choice if your kid is athletic. If your kid is not you should push them into golf, that shit is worth it in the corporate world. There are not many intramural leagues for corporate attorneys, but every fat fuck out there will play golf with you.

It would be a tough choice for me if I had to choose between two evils though like football and baseball. I would probably prefer soccer over those two options...

Top Bottom