• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2016 |OT4| - XTREME FANS ONLY - WOOOO TRAINING CAMP

Striker

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 5m5 minutes ago
Also, Cowboys DE DeMarcus Lawrence's appeal was denied, he is suspended 4 games, per @toddarcher.

So Dallas has McClain, Gregory, and Lawrence all suspended.

SLAs with amazon usually == 'lol, go use Azure if you want'

The best part of the AWS SLA is that you can't create tech support tickets for issues on their end unless you pay for their tech support package.

"What, you mean your Amazon Route 53 domain transfer is stuck somehow and it's on our end and you have no control over it? LOL TOO BAD. Try posting on the support forum."

Cleveland taking all the Ws....

wtf
Teflon BG
season-1-ep-3.jpg

Got the sparklers.

Just need some burger meat and we are ready for the weekend.

I want to do a study on why some people call it "burger/hamburger meat" and some people call it "ground beef". First time I heard someone say "hamburger meat" I was like wtf. It's fucking ground beef. It's used in like dozens of things not just hamburgers.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Former agent predicts Matthew Stafford's next contract will top Andrew Luck's mega deal

But in an industry where contracts are steadily on the rise, and the biggest deal is often the one most recently signed, former agent and respected NFL contract analyst Joel Corey projects Matthew Stafford's upcoming extension will be the next to trump Luck's pact.

Yes, there's a good possibility Stafford will be made the highest-paid player in the NFL for a brief time.

Both former No. 1 overall picks, Luck and Stafford have each posted some impressive numbers during their career. They are two of just eight quarterbacks in NFL history to have thrown 40 touchdowns in a season. Stafford holds a slight edge in passing yards per game (279.3 to 269.8) and completion percentage (60.9 and 58.8), while Luck throws interceptions at a slightly lower rate and exhibits superior mobility, rushing for three times as many yards per game.

Considering how often the Lions' coaches and front office argue against the amount of credit and blame should be assigned to a quarterback when it comes to wins and losses, they'll be hard-pressed to use it at the negotiating table with Stafford's agent. Given that fact, it's entirely conceivable Stafford's pact will top Luck's deal.

http://www.mlive.com/lions/index.ss...edicts_matthew.html#incart_river_mobile_index

Pay the man. After this season I think we'll get in contract negotiations with Staff.

And depending how the season goes I could see Stafford topping Luck's deal and we're looking at a 11-5, 13-3 season.

Still I don't consider Luck's W-L record to be a big deal when he's played in the weakest division in the NFL whereas Stafford took over the worst team in NFL history and played in the Big Boy NFC North.

Can you please translate that joke into caucasian for me?
Why yes kinda sir.

The first one is funny because Desiigner (Rap Artist) is famous for the panda song. But it was quite literally like his only song at the time.

The 2nd one is funny because the pictured African American is actually Future ( the guy Russell stole Ciara from ). the guy that raps panda sounds very similar to him. So they are confused.

The 3rd one is what Baes say before they kick your ass

Now you may throw back your head and laugh, you are welcome :")
Try not to break a hip laughing friend

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Andrew Luck is not a better pocket passer or better passer in general than Matthew Stafford.

The only thing Luck has over Stafford is mobility. I've said it for a long time but some of the hype that Luck gets is unwarranted. He's a great QB but he's played in the AFC South his whole career when it's been the worst division the last 5 years.

BigAT

Why yes kinda sir.

The first one is funny because Desiigner (Rap Artist) is famous for the panda song. But it was quite literally like his only song at the time.

Oh, so it's like when you're at a Seven Mary Three concert and they just played Cumbersome. Thanks friend.

Euron

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 5m5 minutes ago
Also, Cowboys DE DeMarcus Lawrence's appeal was denied, he is suspended 4 games, per @toddarcher.

So Dallas has McClain, Gregory, and Lawrence all suspended.
Plus their second and third round picks used to address the defense are injued.

Spinluck

Andrew Luck is not a better pocket passer or better passer in general than Matthew Stafford.

The only thing Luck has over Stafford is mobility. I've said it for a long time but some of the hype that Luck gets is unwarranted. He's a great QB but he's played in the AFC South his whole career when it's been the worst division the last 5 years.

Yeah he's basically Stafford in a worse division and with better receivers.

natjjohn

I don't post often in here, but Kas is delusional.

Lions management would take Luck over Stafford. They'd trade Stafford and picks to get a piece of Luck if they could.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Yeah he's basically Stafford in a worse division and with better receivers.

Stafford literally had no #2 WR from 2012 till 2014 when we got Golden Tate. Or Tight End. Or Running game.

Our #2 WR was Kris Durham, Stafford's buddy from Georgia who basically made one big catch his two years (against the Cowboys comeback win). It was atrocious watching our WRs after Titus Young when MIA and Nate Burleson got hurt.

Sure you can say, "He had Megatron!" But when Megatron is getting covered by 3 defenders and you have no running game to speak of what difference does it make?

Look at Stafford's 2011 season when he had options to throw to. Or last season. 2012-2014 was THAT bad in terms of our skill position players outside of Megatron. It was the biggest waste of his career IMO.

bionic77

Great qb's make receivers not the other way around.

Those receivers usually aren't shit once they leave.

See Big Ben. I think Sanders is the one and only guy I can think of who really flourished after he left, and he went to Peyton Manning.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Great qb's make receivers not the other way around.

Those receivers usually aren't shit once they leave.

See Big Ben. I think Sanders is the one and only guy I can think of who really flourished after he left, and he went to Peyton Manning.

Rice wasn't one of those. You plugged in any random backup QB during the Montana/Young years and more often than not Rice was still dominating.

Bread

Banned
I do lurk a lot, but I don't post because I don't have anything to contribute to the community at large. It's a good community, but it's not that beginner-friendly for those wanting to learn more about the NFL. Basically only half-watch the Super Bowl, that's it.
you'd fit right in with us, buddy! gata is a florida weird like you and he basically runs this place.

Bitanator

Dipshit Rolando Mcclain man, he misses all OTA's you know that shit for brains is doing all kinds of stupid and comes in heavy as fuck and I was just waiting for the new of his suspension. Hate that dumbass

Top Bottom