• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2016 |OT4| - XTREME FANS ONLY - WOOOO TRAINING CAMP

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
CmjbbKxWEAg5gKs.jpg

Smh Kave.

What is Kave doing?

He had to assert his dominance.

Ernie was looking at him all sorts of sideways. This was his response.
He's just doing what DM showed him. He's getting Ernie to "sneeze on his dick". Kave can't help that this happened in Prison.. This is kind of your fault Xia from not keeping DM away from poor Kave in prison.

Ernie called Kave a Bills fan and this what happened. Bitch Kitty has accepted his shame circle, but even he still has his triggers.
This is also an acceptable theory.. I feel like in regards to Kave.. You're like our National Geographic narrator.

Just look at those eyes man. He isn't even there. Probably thinking of all the shit you guys give him and taking it out on poor Ernie. Remember that the next time you give him a hard time!

What more can he do to Ernie and my childhood?

He saw a kicker drafted in the 2nd round.
Damn Jabee.

manfestival

btw that dragon ball z restaurant named soupa saiyan actually has some pretty good food and isnt just some gimmicky name to attract customers

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Have to watch this NFLN about the history of the AFL and NFL. Fascintinating stuff and the Cleveland Browns and their dominance and how it changed the game.

Also, I guess when you break it down, Joe Nammath is the most influential football player in the last 70 years. The NFL is what the NFL because of him.

Top Bottom