• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2016 |OT4| - XTREME FANS ONLY - WOOOO TRAINING CAMP

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
My fucking word. Left the keys to my house and my wedding ring on the front porch cause I was tired of my wife's shit only to have some bitch at the bar question my Eagles cred as I am sitting and wallowing in misery

Damn hope everything is going okay...that sounds like a super rough night.

bionic77

bionic is just being mean.

You get to eat off the dollar menu like the other poors.
Do they still have a dollar menu?

I though they got rid of that? Shit is getting rough for poors. But thats why you ignorant sons of bitches are supposed to study and pay attention in school.

I am a pretty generous dude though and these guys can scavenge through my garbage if $2 for fries is outside of their budget. Just make sure to do it late at night and leave something for the raccoons and other animals that live off of my garbage as well.

bionic77

what's wrong with the dollar menu?

go suck on mustard packets, biiiiiiiiiitch
Greg these are the things we say around a large luxurious dinner table with several servings of delicious and expensive food that we would never be able to finish on our own when there are no poors present and not in public.

Remember what happened Marie Antoinette. And she got that for telling them to eat cake!

Damn...I forgot my morning oatmeal....I'm going to be grumpy today

Op5xUPV.jpg

This seems appropriate

bionic77

I woke up this morning and my knee hurts. I didn't even do anything strenuous yesterday wtf!!? What is happening to me, Bionic?
The medical term for this is dying. It happens to all of us eventually and your body starts to educate you on the process in your 30s.

Just a heads up. It does not get better with age. More shit will break and start to hurt.

I am actually kind of glad Durant signed with Golden State. Basically the entire rest of the league will feel what I feel when I watch the Sixers every game whenever their team plays Golden State.

The medical term for this is dying. It happens to all of us eventually and your body starts to educate you on the process in your 30s.

Just a heads up. It does not get better with age. More shit will break and start to hurt.

I'm going to get on PEDs before it's too late.

Line_HTX

ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk 38m38 minutes ago

Court filings made by Ciara mention threats by Future to kill Russell Wilson (no, I never expected to type that)

He can be with who he wants in his life, and more power to his conviction, but I honestly think Sissy made the wrong choice.

Top Bottom