• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2016 |OT4| - XTREME FANS ONLY - WOOOO TRAINING CAMP

BrownGAF power rankings:

1) Kave
2) Bread
3) Randolph
4) Lee chaolan
5) Gobias

Hey, I made the list!

Glad someone remembers me!!!
Since I've changed my name from TheBatman xD

You're pretty alright, Rando!

Oh and you must be feeling pretty good today as well!

Come home Matthew

EDIT; It ain't happening Stafford will bring a Super Bowl to Detroit

SmugRespectfulEft.gif
you alright? not having a stroke are you?

I think the Warriors will go something like 70-12 (not as many regular season wins as this year), but actually finish the job.

Same deal the following year. Yawn. Maybe it'll be interesting when Curry or Durant leave.

bionic77

Annual fireworks lighting in the books

No hijinks to report. Everyone involved has all of their digits intact.

These rednecks are going hard rn tho
We saw ours at the local minor league teams field.

It was a cool show but it started raining and the rain makes everything worse. I was also surprised at how much food they have even for a minor league team.

Fuuuuuuuuuuck doing real fireworks. I have done it once before and never again. I love my fingers, my dick and my life too much to risk it over 3 minutes of fun with cheap Chinese fireworks.

bionic77

How did we live without 2 screens?

I almost prefer watching tv and sports on my iMac versus the 65" tv. It is easier to watch two things at once when using a big ass computer display.

Watching some Marco Polo an this is one of those shows that does not require your full attention. If Netflix wants this to be their game of thrones it needs a lot more titties. It also doesn't help that it is a story about the Mongols, the greatest and most fearsome in world history, and yet they waste so much time on a bitch like Marco Polo.

You know, I thought of something. The final 5 minutes when it was stuck at 89-89 were so intense, it was definitely like Kuroko's Basketball.

You should get BG to watch that shiet pronto. ;P

There's so much sports Animu. There's that One Outs, Eyeshield 21, Prince of Tennis, Slam Dunk and Hajime no Ippo. That one worth watching?

Watching some Marco Polo an this is one of those shows that does not require your full attention. If Netflix wants this to be their game of thrones it needs a lot more titties. It also doesn't help that it is a story about the Mongols, the greatest and most fearsome in world history, and yet they waste so much time on a bitch like Marco Polo.

lol, yeah. Thousand Eyes is the fucking dude tho. Was a fun first season.

bionic77

Its fucked up Marty goes back in time and finds out his mother is a horny slut who wants him to make her a woman.

This is the kind of awesome shit that you could only do the in the 80s.

My fucking word. Left the keys to my house and my wedding ring on the front porch cause I was tired of my wife's shit only to have some bitch at the bar question my Eagles cred as I am sitting and wallowing in misery

JABEE

My fucking word. Left the keys to my house and my wedding ring on the front porch cause I was tired of my wife's shit only to have some bitch at the bar question my Eagles cred as I am sitting and wallowing in misery

She questioned your Eagles cred?

Are you doing okay, AWF?

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Kas living in L.a. There's always a football game going.

Always brother, always. Don't matter if it's the L A C or Deygo, I've been there and done that.

But Got damn lets get morning started with some American Football Pump Up.

Anyone in the way going to get hit like a scrub Green Bay Packer lineman trying to block Ezekial Ansah.

LETS GO

LJ11

Have to watch this NFLN about the history of the AFL and NFL. Fascintinating stuff and the Cleveland Browns and their dominance and how it changed the game.

Also, I guess when you break it down, Joe Nammath is the most influential football player in the last 70 years. The NFL is what the NFL because of him.

Showtime had a good special during the 50th Anniversary of the AFL, 5 episodes, and it was excellent.

Watched the first two episodes of this Cardinals show, LOL @ Jerraud Powers. Get guys like that off the team asap. Fucking terrible, man we don't know the half of it when it comes to some of these guys. It's interesting, could be better but it's only two episodes so far. Man, I curse a lot, but Arians is on another level. Might be tough to take, at what point do you just say fuck this guy.

JABEE

Showtime had a good special during the 50th Anniversary of the AFL, 5 episodes, and it was excellent.

Watched the first two episodes of this Cardinals show, LOL @ Jerraud Powers. Get guys like that off the team asap. Fucking terrible, man we don't know the half of it when it comes to some of these guys. It's interesting, could be better but it's only two episodes so far. Man, I curse a lot, but Arians is on another level. Might be tough to take, at what point do you just say fuck this guy.

Yeah. It's pretty good. I'm at the same point as you. It's a bit too surface level too far. I wish they would go into preparing for the week, dealing with the media, player interactions.

Powers not wanting to speak to the team was funny. Your coach asks you as the oldest player in the secondary to make sure the guys focus, and your answer multiple times is I'm not the "rah rah" type. The conversation ends with him not agreeing to do anything. It is Peterson that steps up.

EDIT: It looks like Powers signed with Baltimore.

LJ11

Yeah. It's pretty good. I'm at the same point as you. It's a bit too surface level too far. I wish they would go into preparing for the week, dealing with the media, player interactions.

Powers not wanting to speak to the team was funny. Your coach asks you as the oldest player in the secondary to make sure the guys focus, and your answer multiple times is I'm not the "rah rah" type. The conversation ends with him not agreeing to do anything. It is Peterson that steps up.

EDIT: It looks like Powers signed with Baltimore.

Yeah, coach wasn't asking for much, just to stay on top of guys and let them know when they're doing something wrong. Powers stands there with his hands down his pants, it was unreal body language. That's the type of stuff we don't see. How do you motivate some of these guys to go beyond who they are, or believe they are? When do you just give up as a coach and let it roll? Do you hold it against the player for not stepping up? Clearly, Powers just wants to be a cog in the machine, doesn't want to lead, yet the coach presses him. Couldn't have been a first, he's been on that team for a while. One of the better exchanges, hope we have more moments like that.

JABEE

Yeah, coach wasn't asking for much, just to stay on top of guys and let them know when they're doing something wrong. Powers stands there with his hands down his pants, it was unreal body language. That's the type of stuff we don't see. How do you motivate some of these guys to go beyond who they are, or believe they are? When do you just give up as a coach and let it roll? Do you hold it against the player for not stepping up? Clearly, Powers just wants to be a cog in the machine, doesn't want to lead, yet the coach presses him. Couldn't have been a first, he's been on that team for a while. One of the better exchanges, hope we have more moments like that.

Yeah. And you would think that someone who made it to the NFL would have just that little bit of initiative and care for doing more to help the team win.

Sometimes it's hard as a fan to factor in personalities. I find myself guilty of overlooking those aspects when I see a player with obvious talent that at times blows the roof off and other times makes inexplicable errors.

BigAT

Did you hurl a battery and racial slur at her to prove you were legit?

Top Bottom