• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2016 |OT4| - XTREME FANS ONLY - WOOOO TRAINING CAMP

Line_HTX

I haven't gotten either yet, will likely just wait for the Neo (mainly for Persona 5 when it finally comes out). Dunno if I'll bother with XBone since most of my gaming's already on PC, with the occasional WiiU title.

The games that I'm interested are coming out in 2017 anyway, so I might as well wait for the Neo also.

Still waiting on Tekken 7 forever...

:|

the xbox one deals are insane for prime day, you'd be crazy not to get one.

ps4 is the more powerful console but xbox has the more tight knit community, get both!

Nothing on PS4 so far shows any power advantage, outside of a few games close to launch running at a lower res on XB1. This totally is like when the PS3 came out and Sony claimed how much more powerful then the 360 it was. I dont know if it is due to MS having better tools/support from all their years in the PC space, but Sony always claims more powerful hardware but it never really seems to amount to much.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Yeah, some of the Xbox One deals right now are crazy and the console itself offers a lot of bang for buck. With GWG titles, backwards compatibility and the constant deals MS has going on.

Really buy an Xbox One now, get those free games, controllers and gift cards GameStop and Amazon and throwing out then trade the Xbox One in for an Xbox One S in a few months.

All depends on what type of games you like though. Weigh the first party titles and which first party games you like more than I guess factor in whether you prefer Eastern or Western games.

Both consoles are great though, I just think MS has the better first party lineup of games and the far superior controller for 3rd party games.

I played a little Overwatch for the PS4 last night for the first time and it was a fun game but pretty much the whole time I was thinking to myself how much better it would be with the XBO controller. Fun game though, will get it when it gets a price drop to $40.

Anyways all three consoles have their pros and cons.

Yeah, some of the Xbox One deals right now are crazy and the console itself offers a lot of bang for buck. With GWG titles, backwards compatibility and the constant deals MS has going on.

Really buy an Xbox One now, get those free games, controllers and gift cards GameStop and Amazon and throwing out then trade the Xbox One in for an Xbox One S in a few months.

All depends on what type of games you like though. Weigh the first party titles and which first party games you like more than I guess factor in whether you prefer Eastern or Western games.

Both consoles are great though, I just think MS has the better first party lineup of games and the far superior controller for 3rd party games.

I played a little Overwatch for the PS4 last night for the first time and it was a fun game but pretty much the whole time I was thinking to myself how much better it would be with the XBO controller. Fun game though, will get it when it gets a price drop to $40.

Anyways all three consoles have their pros and cons.

Hey dummy do you have an elite controller? When I got mine I thought that I would only use it for shooters, but my god it is so good I have to use it all the time now.

Thanks to my PC my desire for an xbox is pretty much zero now and it wasn't very high before anyways. I skipped out on the OG xbox too since I could play almost anything I wanted to play on my PC or just went to a friends house for halo lan matches.

Hey dummy do you have an elite controller? When I got mine I thought that I would only use it for shooters, but my god it is so good I have to use it all the time now.

Playing the online clubs mode on NHL makes me want an elite controller, I hate having to click the analogue sticks in while moving in games as I feel like I'm going to break the controller. It would be so much more comfortable to just have that mapped to a paddle instead.

Do I spent over a hundred quid for that comfort though?

Playing the online clubs mode on NHL makes me want an elite controller, I hate having to click the analogue sticks in while moving in games as I feel like I'm going to break the controller. It would be so much more comfortable to just have that mapped to a paddle instead.

Do I spent over a hundred quid for that comfort though?
Ez would call you a dirty poor for even having to think about it. Go to the closest store and get an elite dammit!

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Commodore 64 for life yo!

5sevaV1.jpg

Seriously if someone could get the first 3 bards tale games working on consoles I could die a happy man. Those games were so fucking amazing. I was complaining to the wife yesterday that we don't get old school rpgs like those or pools of radiance any more. Shit sucks.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex

Don't know if I can drop $150 on a controller even as good as the Elite is. Probably wait for some deals this fall.

I have the rechargeable kit I just wish I hadn't bought the $25 Microsoft headset as opposed to the $50 one or a 3rd party headset. The $25 MS Xbox One headset is horrible compared to the Xbox 360 headset that just fit perfectly on your ear.

Fuk Xbox, i'm good with my PS2

You could be good with the PS2 for hundreds of years. One of the top 3 consoles of all time, IMO.

I wish the Xbox One had more JRPGs and FFXV isn't looking so hot right now. I hope I'm wrong but I have a feeling the game is going to be disappointing.

I called it at E3 2015 but Backwards Compatibility was a game changer for me. Should be seeing some JRPGs like Lost Odysee, Tales games etc. pretty soon.

Line_HTX

Carolina Panthers ‏@Panthers 18h18 hours ago

Carolina Panthers Retweeted Brad Panovich

Wayyyyy too early, @Chargers. Come back on December 11th.

071216%20bank%20of%20america.vadapt.664.high.61.jpg

San Diego Chargers ‏@Chargers 26m26 minutes ago

@Panthers Brace yourselves ⚡️

bionic77

Atari Still had better games though.

Line, yeah!! But i'm still going to watch through stream because it'll probably get more of the crowd hype.
Atari better than Commodore 64? Fuuuuuuuuck no. The 64 was a bad boy.

I never felt any reason to go back and play Atari games, which were at best garbo arcade ports (a lot of those arcade games are still cool). I could still play a good NES game like Ninja Gaiden 2 and it would still be awesome. Atari games smell like shit.

Nintendo and Amiga and Comodore and shit is when games at home first started getting really playable at home.

I played a lot of C64 but never knew anyone with a colecovision. I will take your word for it being amazing.
First game I played was zaxxon and I couldn't believe that it looked as good as it did in the arcade. Lady bug was amazing as well. So many great memories playing games with parents.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Lions' best players: No. 14 Nevin Lawson plays physical

Contract status: Entering Year 3 of his four-year rookie contract.

Why he’s No. 14: Lawson took over as a starter midway through last season and played well enough that the Lions didn’t seriously consider an upgrade this off-season.

2016 projection: With Darius Slay on the opposite side, Lawson will be targeted plenty this fall. He won’t be perfect, but he’ll make his share of plays. Two interceptions and 10 more pass breakups seems about right.

http://www.freep.com/story/sports/nfl/lions/2016/07/11/detroit-lions-nevin-lawson/86953144/

Notice on the Detroit Free Press rankings all of the players listed thus far are under the age of 27. And I anticipate the list to be almost all of the Top 20 Detroit Lions will be under the age of 30 except for Haloti Ngata and Matf Prater (if he makes the list).

Young and talented team on both sides of the ball playing for an experienced coaching staff.

bionic77

I'll play NES games all day too. RC Pro Am.

E:: lol I can see Ninja trying to be Cuba Gooding
To be fair the bad NES games are bad. Not smelly shit bad like Atari games, but not something that would be fun to play today.

But the top shit aged great. I would still get pumped if I played Ninja Gaiden 2 today.

Think about how much of a horrible spectacle that'll be though

There are players in the league who physically cannot handle playing in Denver. Imagine the days where teams have to play in China

Top Bottom