• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2016 |OT4| - XTREME FANS ONLY - WOOOO TRAINING CAMP

bionic77

The Internet was a mistake.

I miss the time when racists had to make signs to express their disgusting opinions. Now all they need is a Twitter account.

WedgeX

Banned
The Internet was a mistake.

I miss the time when racists had to make signs to express their disgusting opinions. Now all they need is a Twitter account.

I feel like we all thought no one would be stupid enough to continue to be racist with the free flow of information of the Internet....yet here we are, with people saying blatantly racist things all the damn time on social media tied to their own real names. Some times they get fired...but it doesn't seem like anyone changes.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Dubya?

georgewbush.gif

I kinda miss President Bush. Didn't agree with him on a lot of issues but I always liked his personality and he seemed like a genuinely good man and President.

You caught me, this whole time I've been plotting against the bucs for no reason.
You wanted rid of Miko, but you knew that no franchise would seriously sign him (not even the Cleve) and so you went to the Bucs to somehow get them to hire Brent Grimes because you threatened to release the booty and Taco Bell on Jameis and ruin his career.

It was perfect execution and you almost got away with it Chris. We caught you.

This is your VP?
Remember that time Bionic was racist for a week?

Burn it to the ground.

You wanted rid of Miko, but you knew that no franchise would seriously sign him (not even the Cleve) and so you went to the Bucs to somehow get them to hire Brent Grimes because you threatened to release the booty and Taco Bell on Jameis and ruin his career.

It was perfect execution and you almost got away with it Chris. We caught you.

Well Grimes is off Miami so technically I did get away with it

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex

I have some respect and admiration for pretty much all the Presidents going back to FDR and WW2. Even President Nixon. They all had their ups and downs as Presidents, especially Nixon, but they all had different issues to deal with at different times. I just have respect for the Office and Job in general which makes this election even more depressing.

rando14

Amazon Echo seems like a purchase you think would change your life but ultimately ends up in a box in the garage after a couple uses

Line_HTX

Line, yeah!! But i'm still going to watch through stream because it'll probably get more of the crowd hype.

Hmm... I think they said ESPN2 will use the EVO broadcast? If that's the case, then the audio will be the same, and you'll get your crowd noise.

This is definitely going to blow that boring ass Heroes of the Shit that they bored the fuck out of everyone way out of the water.

This seems like a very American thing. Anecdotally I've come across a lot of Americans who don't even have passports.

Whoa wtf? Y'all watching the MLB All-Star game? I think they just adlibed a part of my beautiful anthem!
*raises hand*

Why would I want to risk getting drone'd by Emperor Obama?

The serious answer is that I don't go on vacation much, and when I do, there are a lot of places in the US I still haven't seen.

Top Bottom