• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2016 |OT4| - XTREME FANS ONLY - WOOOO TRAINING CAMP

bionic77

As soon as I saw this gif I felt something was really off about it....

she's wearing a pats jersey
Even their women are repulsive.

If I were a single man I might volunteer to try and fuck the evil out of the few attractive Pats fans, but I am starting to suspect they don't exist.

RBH

Jaguars-Khan_43_2.jpg

Shad Khan says there is no magic number.

Without question, wins are important in 2016 — at least more important than they’ve been the past three seasons, in which the Jacksonville Jaguars are tied for the NFL’s worst record at 12-36. When their owner says “we should have ambitions for the postseason now,” Khan means it.

“I think we’ve suffered long enough,” Khan said, chuckling during a recent phone interview with USA TODAY Sports. “It’s been painful.”

But Khan thinks he’ll know if coach Gus Bradley, general manager Dave Caldwell and the rest of the staff are the right people to continue guiding the Jaguars over the long term without relying on the standings, the same process-based thinking that has driven his patience to this point.

If that patience pays off, other NFL owners and executives figure to take notice. Because Khan has done perhaps the hardest thing in football since hiring Bradley and Caldwell in January 2013: not only commit to starting over, but see their plan through, focusing on sustainability instead of a quick fix.
More: http://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...76/?siteID=je6NUbpObpQ-GH2B5fOcLVtoqyPB9facEA

bionic77

Alexas, check prices for "Lakers Kevin Durant jersey."
He was too afraid to come to LA.

He took the cowards way out. That's what Clay Bennett told me and he is an expert on being a cowardly bitch so that means something coming from him.

RBH

CnMS7CgW8AEbSz0.jpg

The 49ers will play the Rams in a regular-season game in China in 2018, according to sources. It will most likely serve as the Rams' home opener, although no date has been determined, sources said.

In March, reports surfaced that the NFL wants to expand its international presence to China and that the Rams were one team selected to play there. NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell later confirmed multiple teams had shown interest in playing in China.

NFL VP/Communications Brian McCarthy said, “We have not announced the Rams’ opponent in the event we play a game there. We have said we are exploring playing a game there but nothing is definitive.” Any China game would be subject to league approval at an NFL owners meeting in October.
http://www.sportsbusinessdaily.com/Daily/Closing-Bell/2016/07/12/China-NFL.aspx

bionic77

Fuck GAF.

I just got an ad about something that makes a 72 year old look like a 42 year old. This is some real bullshit!

First of all who are these ads for? And this is insulting to me! I am not even 40!

manfestival

I think im just gonna watch a recap video for 999 and VLR so I can play zero time dilemma because I refuse to drop 30 hours on each game

MechDX

Good friend Mech, in these times I turn to you to help me through it.

Become a Braxton Miller Fanboy like Squicken! Either way Im here for you Kave. <3

Tom PelisseroVerified account
&#8207;@TomPelissero
What do we call Braxton's role with the #Texans? "Playmaker. I'll play slot, I'll play outside, receiver, RB. Whatever's in the game plan."

O'brien and Godsey creating a new offensive position called "Edge Weapon" just for Braxton.

I think im just gonna watch a recap video for 999 and VLR so I can play zero time dilemma because I refuse to drop 30 hours on each game

999's easy to find a good recap for, but VLR's really hard to recap, since a lot happens especially towards the end that ties in directly with ZTD. Reading the wiki might be a better idea since I don't know how many good VLR recap videos even exist.

manfestival

999's easy to find a good recap for, but VLR's really hard to recap, since a lot happens especially towards the end that ties in directly with ZTD. Reading the wiki might be a better idea since I don't know how many good VLR recap videos even exist.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vNYzwnHmX4
I just listened to this and honestly it sounds extremely freaking ridiculous with its constant changing of the times with the future and past jumps...
dizzy.gif
dizzy.gif
dizzy.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vNYzwnHmX4
I just listened to this and honestly it sounds extremely freaking ridiculous with its constant changing of the times with the future and past jumps...
dizzy.gif
dizzy.gif
dizzy.gif

Yup. A lot of complex timeline theory and jumping. I had to explain the game and ultimately the premise of ZTD to friends who didn't get it even after beating 999 and VLR. It can get super confusing.

And yeah, ridiculous is probably the best way to describe it lol.

Murray is still a big threat in the redzone, one of the better backs in the league the past couple years, honestly Dallas missed him there last season more than anything else
With him there Mariota will be a bigger threat running into the endzone behind Murray's blocking too.

Getting my kas on :)

Good morning, everyone

It's sad that the Lakers streak is not getting the same attention that the Warriors got.

Stupid liberal media.
Summer league.

He was too afraid to come to LA.

He took the cowards way out. That's what Clay Bennett told me and he is an expert on being a cowardly bitch so that means something coming from him.
Remember 3 more years of misery for continued success.

Fuck GAF.

I just got an ad about something that makes a 72 year old look like a 42 year old. This is some real bullshit!

First of all who are these ads for? And this is insulting to me! I am not even 40!
Idonybelieveyou.gif

Prosperity in the Cleve is over?
It was fun while it lasted..

Top Bottom