• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2016 |OT4| - XTREME FANS ONLY - WOOOO TRAINING CAMP

Murray is still a big threat in the redzone, one of the better backs in the league the past couple years, honestly Dallas missed him there last season more than anything else

I can think of someone I missed a lot more...honestly watching Murray fuck over the Eagles was way better than him wasting a year here with no Romo

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
This will be a livejournal post but going through the home buying process right now in St Charles county. Compared to Houston, the homes here are so architecturally boring. Everything is "boxy" in the inside with very few recessed floors or angles in the design like you'd see out in the Woodlands or Cinco Ranch. Even in the $1 mil range the houses are just bigger designs of stuff in the 250k range.

Also St Louis metro is an argument for why illegal immigration is a good thing. According to our realtors, house construction is expensive here because of the lack of cheap immigrant labor compared to other markets. Kinda makes me laugh at knowing the irony of how so many wealthy die hard republicans are living in essentially subsidized housing in Texas.

Poor wienku, bucket, and gobies ;(

I managed to burn underneath an umbrella in Galveston. No clue how that happened.

I have to put on sunblock when I'm going to be driving around town otherwise the tops of my knees and arms will burn. When I go to the pool, I reapply every 30-45 minutes with SPF 50 just to make sure I don't burn.

I've still had a "pre cancerous" mole removed off my back recently. Being a red head involves visiting the dermatologist periodically and getting a screening instead of trusting your own judgment sadly. They always tell you to visit a doctor if moles get bigger or change. Well, as we age our moles kinda "bloom" and do that anyway so it's hard to tell. I've also got a few that are bigger than a pencil eraser that have to be checked on a regular basis.

BigAT

daniel kaplan ‏@dkaplanSBJ
2nd circuit denied Tom Brady's request for rehearing this morning. Appears the 4 game suspension will stick.

giphy.gif

BigAT

It does have potential union implications, right?

I suppose so, but I honestly don't think that aspect of the whole thing was ever really in doubt. It's pretty clear from the last CBA that Goodell has the authority to decide on this suspension, the appeals have just been a desperate move from Brady's camp.

Duxxy3

If another team can't win the east this year then lol

Jimmy will lead them to 4-0. Brady will be be unsuspended but he'll tell Jimmy "nah bro, it's your team now".

We'll go 2-2 in the first 4 games and still win the east easily because the other teams are a joke.

Top Bottom