• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2016 |OT4| - XTREME FANS ONLY - WOOOO TRAINING CAMP

You animals deserve Goodell
We get the league we deserve.

Incoming 0-16 on those hapless
As long as the Eagles go 2-14, I am okay with this.

Sweeney, Browns-GAF, Giants-GAF, Racists-GAF, and Cowboys-GAF are all on the Fuck the Eagles Bandwagon this year.

Fuck the Eagles

Bread

Banned
I really feel for Pats fans. I know my man Philip Rivers would never do anything illegal or immoral though. Stick with it New England, you guys haven't won in a while but I'm rooting for you.

Hindl

We get the league we deserve.

As long as the Eagles go 2-14, I am okay with this.

Sweeney, Browns-GAF, Giants-GAF, Racists-GAF, and Cowboys-GAF are all on the Fuck the Eagles Bandwagon this year.

Fuck the Eagles

Whoever you pick with the Eagles' first is going to bust anyway

Hunter S.

Derek Wolfe makes a good point. They are all multi- millionaires. They should take a pay cut to play with the leagues current most dominate defense. Even Von is a just a piece of a complex puzzle for success.

Brady gonna take it to the The Supreme Court!

For real, he must believe he has to.

Brady and his legal team must know that they will lose this by now. He is just trying to delay the suspension until after he retires.

Derek Wolfe makes a good point. They are all multi- millionaires. They should take a pay cut to play with the leagues current most dominate defense. Even Von is a just a piece of a complex puzzle for success.

Where are you seeing this quote? BTW, Von is signing tomorrow. Elway can't let him go. Get that shit done Elway.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
This Deflategate nonsense has been such BS from the start. Haters going to hate on the Patriots dynasty.

Andrew Luck threw for 20/41, 2 TDs and 4 INTs. That's why the Colts lost and they didn't play defense.

We have bigger issues in the country to deal with then letting this go to the Supreme Court.

Watch the Patriots go 4-0 while Brady is suspended.

Hunter S.

Brady and his legal team must know that they will lose this by now. He is just trying to delay the suspension until after he retires.

Where are you seeing this quote? BTW, Von is signing tomorrow. Elway can't let him go. Get that shit done Elway.
Derek Wolfe on NFL.Com's frontpage.

I'm gonna lol if the Dolphins still can't win the east

Why would we? Did we get a defense all of a sudden? Even if the pats drop 4 games the jets were the closest with 10 wins last year and you really think they can get another 10 wins this season? They don't even have a QB and you think the Bills are going to do anything? The pats can drop 6 games and still win the east easily with 10 wins. This doesn't change anything the rest of the east is garbage,

This Deflategate nonsense has been such BS from the start. Haters going to hate on the Patriots dynasty.

Andrew Luck threw for 20/41, 2 TDs and 4 INTs. That's why the Colts lost and they didn't play defense.

We have bigger issues in the country to deal with then letting this go to the Supreme Court.

Watch the Patriots go 4-0 while Brady is suspended.

It's not about the underinflated balls; it's about the cover-up. If all they did was underinflate the balls, Brady would have probably been given a game. Instead, he tried to cover it up and it pissed off Goodell and he got the book thrown at him.

TheFatOne

Fully expected Brady to take the 4. JAG going to light it up the first 4 games. Brady comes in the next 12. Pats 19-0.

As I understand it he can't delay the suspension. He's going to take the 4 regardless even if he takes it to the supreme court. Taking it to the supreme court would be more for the NFL PA.
It's not about the underinflated balls; it's about the cover-up. If all they did was underinflate the balls, Brady would have probably been given a game. Instead, he tried to cover it up and it pissed off Goodell and he got the book thrown at him.

I would believe this if the science didn't say otherwise. Nah. It was more because people were still out for blood on the Pats because they felt like he was too soft on them after spygate.

Fully expected Brady to take the 4. JAG going to light it up the first 4 games. Brady comes in the next 12. Pats 19-0.

As I understand it he can't delay the suspension. He's going to take the 4 regardless even if he takes it to the supreme court. Taking it to the supreme court would be more for the NFL PA.

He's delayed it thus far. I think he can continue to drag it out if the issue is contested in the courts. edit: he needs a court to grant a stay.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...dys-appeals-petition-denied-remains-suspended

If Brady petitions the Supreme Court, his legal team could first ask the Second Circuit Court for a stay of its decision. If the Second Circuit doesn't grant a stay, Brady's lawyers could then request for a stay from the Supreme Court, which would be decided by Justice Ruth Bader Ginsberg. If Ginsberg granted a stay or the court decided to hear the case, Brady almost certainly would be eligible to play the entire 2016 season due the Supreme Court's schedule. Brady would be forced to serve his suspension if the Supreme Court chose not to hear the appeal.

Derek Wolfe on NFL.Com's frontpage.

Thanks.

Von is going to sign on the deadline (which I guess isn't actually tomorrow but Friday). Elway just can't let his guy leave town.

My favourite part of this is all the pleas of "Guys, you should be on our side. Don't you see that Goodell has too much power?" from people who never gave a shit before.

He has no more options to delay. There isn't anything he can do. He's going to take the 4.

As I understand it no.

I edited my response. Brady can request a stay from two courts and if one grants it, he'll be eligible to play until the Supreme Court decides whether to hear the case or through the entire season if the Court decides to hear it.

TheFatOne

There will be no perfect season.

Pats going 19-0. JAG is going to show you why he's the future.
My favourite part of this is all the pleas of "Guys, you should be on our side. Don't you see that Goodell has too much power?" from people who never gave a shit before.

Have been laughing at all the Pats fans who were perfectly fine with bountygate, but now crying Goodell has too much power. Were perfectly happy when it didn't happen for their team.

Hunter S.

He's delayed it thus far. I think he can continue to drag it out if the issue is contested in the courts. edit: he needs a court to grant a stay.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...dys-appeals-petition-denied-remains-suspended

Thanks.

Von is going to sign on the deadline (which I guess isn't actually tomorrow but Friday). Elway just can't let his guy leave town.
I agree, and it makes me almost shake in my cowboy boots to think of my favorite NFLer playing for different colors. Good to hear some confident news, though.

Line_HTX

Why would you want something as meaningless as a perfect season anyway? That sounds like too much stress.

I'd rather just take one loss and be done with all that lame ass talk.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Playing Overeatch and as in Team Fortress 2, the best Engineer isn't the one playing defense it's the one playing offense.

Top Bottom