• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2016 |OT4| - XTREME FANS ONLY - WOOOO TRAINING CAMP

MechDX

Why is Vegas picking us to win the SB? Why? I don't like this. Can people just laugh at how bad we suck again? Talk about the shitty NFC East.

Because the Seahawks have the best, young QB in the game. No one even comes close to Russell.

Russell is the 2nd best QB overall and right on the heels of Rodgers.

America's Team conquering the world

Even the rest of the world knows how great Tony Romo really is

cowboys-romo.jpg

Mindlog

Speaking of cheating.
There sure are a lot of alts in that 'Thank God He Didn't Get Away With It' thread. Someone call the commissioner.

Spinluck

I've never seen so many attractive women playing Pokemon before.

Catching a Pikachu can finally get you laid bros.

What a time to be alive.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
How in the hell did I get an F in Sociology 102 back in the day and why was I taking it after I had gotten an A in Sociology 101?

I think I just stopped showing up to class but I'm trying to remember why I registered/took Sociology 102 to begin with when I already had most of my General Ed units done.

I'll probably have to retake Sociology 102 just to fix my GPA but in this day and age compared to 2008-2010, my old ass will probably have a brain aneurysm given how ridiculous the class is.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Why is Vegas picking us to win the SB? Why? I don't like this. Can people just laugh at how bad we suck again? Talk about the shitty NFC East.

To be fair Vegas has ridiculous odds for the Lions to make the playoffs so don't read much into it.

NFC Playoff Predictions:

NFC North: Detroit Lions
NFC West: Seattle Seahawks
NFC South: Carolina Panthers
NFC East: ?????

Wildcard: Green Bay Packers
Wildcard 2: Potentially the Vikings but as good as their defense is I think they're due for a down year, same as the Cardinals

The NFC is going to be tough as hell this year though. Even the Bears could be an 7-9, 8-8 team.

All these predictions are taken into account without potential QB injuries of course.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Yeah....Vegas is the ridiculous one....

2014: Detroit Lions, 11-5, Packers 12-4 winning the NFC North title in our Week 17 game in Green Bay

2015: Vikings win the NFC North

The Packers are not as good as advertised. They're great but the Lions can hang toe to toe and beat them like we have the last few seasons. Our current roster is better IMO. Especially on the defensive side of the ball.

MechDX

I feel like Kas has doubled down on Kas-ing this season. Who has been coaching him on homerism?

Better than the "oh my team will suck" bullshit that gets constantly spewed here. Fan is short for "fanatical" so either you support your team hard, without deviation and believe in the best possible outcome or you are a whiny, negative pathetic person who doesnt "get it"

You be you Kas. triple down on this shit!

Better than the "oh my team will suck" bullshit that gets constantly spewed here. Fan is short for "fanatical" so either you support your team hard, without deviation and believe in the best possible outcome or you are a whiny, negative pathetic person who doesnt "get it"

Jnc. You can be a realist with out being overly negative. There is no chance that dougie and Howie is a winning combination. It doesn't take a crystal ball to see that. I will still watch every eagles game this year and hope for the best.

BigAT

I like that "intelligent, reasoned analysis of my team" isn't even an option on the radar for you. Makes sense given your post history.

Top Bottom