• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2016 |OT4| - XTREME FANS ONLY - WOOOO TRAINING CAMP

MechDX

I like that "intelligent, reasoned analysis of my team" isn't even an option on the radar for you. Makes sense given your post history.

Way to just ignore the "fanatical" comment in my post.....

Everything must be sunshine lollipops and rainbows or else you are a negative pathetic person.

Please post where I said that. My exact comment was "hope for the best possible outcome". Typical you people see what you want to see.

Personally I don't give a damn what you people think and have cut down my posting here accordingly. Other than because I like about a dozen posters here I wouldn't post at all

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I feel like Kas has doubled down on Kas-ing this season. Who has been coaching him on homerism?

No, I'm just much more confident in this particular team. It's honestly on paper the best Detroit Lions team in history. The Lions are stacked on both sides of the ball with young studs and some key veterans like Haloti Ngata and Glover Quin.

We have a great coaching staff coming back, coordinators especially. And you have to have the belief that Matthew Stafford is an elite Quarterback, which I believe and have believed. His hitting his prime at 28.

Plus I'm pretty sure I've picked the Lions to go to the playoffs every season since 2010.

BigAT

Way to just ignore the "fanatical" comment in my post....

How did I ignore it? My whole point was based around your belief that people are seemingly only capable of being one bi-polar extreme or the other when it comes to rooting for their team.

Unless you are trying to use the etymology of "fan" as a justification for your behavior? That would really be something else.

How did I ignore it? My whole point was based around your belief that people are seemingly only capable of being one bi-polar extreme or the other when it comes to rooting for their team.

Unless you are trying to use the etymology of "fan" as a justification for your behavior? That would really be something else.

Fuck the Giants, bitch

I literally copied what he said about being a pathetic fan. I wonder if he shares his account with a different person.

BigAT

Fuck the Giants, bitch

I understand that your anger comes from a place of hurt. The Giants hurt you and you want to lash out at them as a result. In the absence of the actual team, you have instead chosen to project your anger onto me as a fan representative of them.

I hope that one day you will realize the irrationality of your anger and how misplaced it is. But until that day comes, know that I forgive you and that I will continue to value your contribution to this community the same amount that I currently do.
Which is to say not at all you cheater-supporting, clog-wearing BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITCH.

It's because you guys are not optimistic enough about your teams. Eagles going 23-0 this year bitches!
and by Beating the Browns in the Super Bowl as Cleveland fails to go three for three after winning the Finals and the World Series in the same year.

Is this optimistic enough BG? I just want you to like me for who I am :'(

JABEE

No, I'm just much more confident in this particular team. It's honestly on paper the best Detroit Lions team in history. The Lions are stacked on both sides of the ball with young studs and some key veterans like Haloti Ngata and Glover Quin.

We have a great coaching staff coming back, coordinators especially. And you have to have the belief that Matthew Stafford is an elite Quarterback, which I believe and have believed. His hitting his prime at 28.

Plus I'm pretty sure I've picked the Lions to go to the playoffs every season since 2010.

Why do you do this to me, Kas?

JABEE

Wooooooooo! We did it guys! Asterisks for everybody!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GwjfUFyY6M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07P538K83iU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpmILPAcRQo

Party at my house! Everybody is invited! Even the Pats fans*! Its a fucking celebration!

* No Gatas allowed. I still have to live here after you degenerates leave.

Some old people jams

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbYKFbD1Ysc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sd7PI7ldUoc&list=PLcgdIHwUxGBoCQO0Kqi-phLFVNJUqAv14

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qchPLaiKocI

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
CnRo9qEXgAAPg1-.jpg

Hall of Famers pimpin' pickles.

bionic77

Heinz Ward looks like a Trump supporter.
Bite your fat, filthy, diabetic, halitosis infested tongue.

You heathens better respect him!

He is a great man! Anything he does that is not great can be attributed to the brain injuries he has surely sustained throughout the course of his career.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Even for kas, thinking the Lions are actually automatically exponentially infinitely better without Megatron is a new low

As great as Megatron is, one player does not make a team.

We signed the #1 FA WR in Marvin Jones (who is a great WR btw) to go along with Golden Tate, Theo Riddick, Ameer Abdullah, Eric Ebron etc.

Stafford can make any throw to any receiver he sees open in seconds.

Kas is the best troll

I'm not trolling or doing it to get a reaction out of anyone.

I believe this is the best roster the Lions have ever had on both sides of the ball and it starts at Quarterback.

It may get a reaction but it's my opinion and when the season starts we're going to see a Lions team that drops 20-30 points a game and a Top 10 defense.

I may be wrong, but injury aside, I think this is the year the team finally achieves something.

bionic77

Hold out for Newt Paper.. Come on Donnie.. I need this.. Pls. Think of all the money Sheldon will give you if you pick Newt instead of Christie.

Bionic's favorite running back.
If you put a football on top of a pickle it would have the same yards per carry as that fat fuck.

And the pickles would fumble less often too...

Top Bottom