• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2016 |OT4| - XTREME FANS ONLY - WOOOO TRAINING CAMP

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
CnSUFPjW8AACnk8.jpg

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Lions' Matthew Stafford: NFL 'such an up-and-down league'

So NFL.com's Steve Wyche sat down with Lions quarterback Matthew Stafford this week and asked him again: What now for the Lions? Like he did last month, Stafford stayed optimistic.

"The NFL is such an up-and-down league, I mean teams make the playoffs one year, don't make it the next year, it happens every year," Stafford told Wyche after Gatorade's High School Athlete of the Year awards ceremony Tuesday in Los Angeles. "But you know it's a difficult game, he went through a lot, he took a beating, you could tell physically that he was hurting and his ability to show up for us and play on Sundays was amazing."

He told Wyche that it also may make it easier for the Lions offense to game plan for opposing defenses.

"It almost became non-important for me to look at tape sometimes because whatever (opponents) showed me on tape was not what I was going to get on Sundays when Calvin Johnson was playing," Stafford told Wyche. "So in that respect, hopefully less in-game adjustments that I'll have to make and the coaching staff will have to make to see how they're defending us. It's on us to go execute and score points."

http://www.freep.com/story/sports/nfl/lions/2016/07/13/detroit-lions-matthew-stafford/87036414/

AntoneM

Olivia Munn, the things I would...

Anyway, All or Nothing was the best show about the NFL of all time right? Mainly because it was about the best team in the NFL.

Bread

Banned
Wow another record breaking stream! Let's take a look at every record broken by tonight's Breadstream:

Most donations given to one person
Most positive comments towards the streamer and his voice
Best review, an average of 4.94 stars out of 5.
Most diverse viewership, with over 698,000 african americans watching.

And now for some reviews
Adam Schefter @AdarnSchefter 1m ago
#Breadstream nails it again, sources confirm.
Adrian Wojaknowske @AdrianWojTheVerticalTwitter 2m ago
He did it again!
Dega @Doga 10s ago
I promise to donate all of my money to breadstream

Fuck chang!

DMczaf

Wow another record breaking stream! Let's take a look at every record broken by tonight's Breadstream:

And now for some reviews

Fuck chang!

We did it :*)

jbug617

Banned

And now for some reviews

Fuck chang!

Do I get paid for advertising Breadstream?

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex

And now for some reviews

Fuck chang!

:jnc

One day though 1v1 Halo 5, Bread vs. Me on Breadstream.

bolo-yeung-o.gif

You'll probably wax that ass

Top Bottom