• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2016 |OT4| - XTREME FANS ONLY - WOOOO TRAINING CAMP

DMczaf

:jnc

One day though 1v1 Halo 5, Bread vs. Me on Breadstream.

bolo-yeung-o.gif

You'll probably wax that ass

We believe in you, Kas.

We just don't BeCleve in you. You're already dead.

RBH

COqPwhS.png

NBC announced on Wednesday that ESPN’s Heather Cox will join Thursday Night Football as the sideline reporter. She also will work periodically with the Golf Channel and other key events for NBC, including the upcoming Olympics.

Cox had moonlighted/moonlit/whatever with NBC for three prior Summer Games. She’ll debut as a full-time NBC employee next month in Rio.

Michele Tafoya will continue to serve as the sideline reporter for Sunday Night Football, the full-season prime-time package NBC has had since 2006.

Congrats go out to BG, Kave, and Floy

No matter how the Browns do, at the very least by the end of the first month of the season they will absolutely have as many wins as Tom Brady

The Cleve prosperity continues

You people actually watched the espys?

I spent the night playing cops and robbers with the kids. Summer is the best.
Did you let your kids wins?

Hopefully Tebow is there to announce that he will stepping in for the Don as the Republican nominee for President of the United States.
Supposedly he may not be on the final list. So he may not be speaking..

2 hours till Trumps VP announcement.. Pick Newt Donnie.. Do it.

bionic77

Did you let your kids wins?
Of course.

Though once they get a little older I am going to make sure to always just be a little better than them at sports.

That shit drove me insane when I was a kid and made me actually want to practice.

Before I lost my skills and got demoted to scrub status it was probably a huge factor in me getting good at ping pong, otherwise I probably would not have given a fuck because it is ping pong. My dad also used to whip my ass in tennis until I was like 14 or so.

That first win though...

Of course.

Though once they get a little older I am going to make sure to always just be a little better than them at sports.

That shit drove me insane when I was a kid and made me actually want to practice.

Before I lost my skills and got demoted to scrub status it was probably a huge factor in me getting good at ping pong, otherwise I probably would not have given a fuck because it is ping pong. My dad also used to whip my ass in tennis until I was like 14 or so.

That first win though...
My dad used to do that shit on wrestling. He coached us in wrestling for the heavyweight class and he'd beat my brother and I's asses.

That ended when my brother dislocated my shoulder.

Tebow is a Trump supporter. Where is your god now, bionic?
God is dead

Floyds gonna be at the rnc wearing American flag pants and an all lives matter shirt
I hope Treon Harris is Florida's starting QB.

Top Bottom