• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2016 |OT4| - XTREME FANS ONLY - WOOOO TRAINING CAMP

bionic77

Tebow is a Trump supporter. Where is your god now, bionic?
You are a small man who likes to create trouble and rub salt in the wounds of others.

If Tebow is really a Trump supporter and not just showing up as a token Christian then I am going to have a serious crying session afterwards. I will instead believe that his goal is to bring sanity to the party via a Tebow special (i.e. a miracle).

JABEE

Remember when Tebow was in New England for their training camp. I am feeling the same way right now. I guess he is lost now without football.

JABEE

You are a small man who likes to create trouble and rub salt in the wounds of others.

If Tebow is really a Trump supporter and not just showing up as a token Christian then I am going to have a serious crying session afterwards. I will instead believe that his goal is to bring sanity to the party via a Tebow special (i.e. a miracle).
What if Tebow's miracle is getting Trump elected? I feel like Job right now.

Fantomex

Ok fort, we going all in on this since it comes with Tecmo Bowl right?
NES_Classic_7-14-16-616x440.jpg

Your only saving grace is that Tebow seems like a pretty huge idiot, so maybe his handlers are tricking him into going to the RNC by telling him it's the circus or something.

bionic77

That's a sweet list of games.

I am in. I might just stick it in my office to look nice and then introduce my kids to games with this when the time comes.

jbug617

Banned
Nintendo probably going to make like a 100 of these. When they sellout then it will be Nintendo's is back. Look how the NES is sold out.

Top Bottom