• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2016 |OT4| - XTREME FANS ONLY - WOOOO TRAINING CAMP

Sanjuro

Sega is back guys!

pTRU1-18559448_alternate1_dt.jpg

Line_HTX

Grief? What on Earth are you talking about?

My apologies. I should've included the majority of their fans and the media who act like Elway can do no wrong.

Oh, I don't know... stuff like it's a crime against humanity to politely turn down a White House visit because gotta get more reps in at OTA's as much as possible, questioning his mental toughness when there's not even enough to even call a sample size of starts, and meanwhile they still don't have their best free agent locked in for whatever reasons. I'm just saying they should've turned the page and worked on getting everyone signed first and ready to go for training camp before mini-cam ended.

My apologies. I should've included the majority of their fans and the media who act like Elway can do no wrong.

Oh, I don't know... stuff like it's a crime against humanity to politely turn down a White House visit because gotta get more reps in at OTA's as much as possible, questioning his mental toughness when there's not even enough to even call a sample size of starts, and meanwhile they still don't have their best free agent locked in for whatever reasons. I'm just saying they should've turned the page and worked on getting everyone signed first and ready to go for training camp before mini-cam ended.

Here is a list of John Elway's accomplishments in Denver:

As a player:
Led teams to five Super Bowl appearances
Led teams to two Super Bowl wins XXXII, XXXIII)
Super Bowl MVP (XXXIII)
NFL Most Valuable Player (1987)
Nine Pro Bowls (1986, 1987, 1989, 1991, 1993, 1994, 1996–1998)
First-team All-Pro (1987)
Two Times Second-team All-Pro (1993, 1996)
Two Times AFC Offensive Player of the Year (1987, 1993)
Walter Payton NFL Man of the Year (1992)
NFL 1990s All-Decade Team

As an executive:
Took over a team that was 4-12 and had recently experienced a 19 game losing streak
Fives straight AFC West titles
Signed Peyton Manning
The teams he put together have appeared in two Super Bowls and won one
All of that in a period of five years

Given the above, Broncos fans have every right to believe that Elway is the fucking man. Brock spurned Denver but Elway should have probably taken steps to sign him earlier. This off season hasn't gone as expected but, from the perspective of a Broncos fan, Elway is still the king around these parts.

All of the players Elway has franchised have signed on the deadline. I'm expecting (hoping) that Von will sign tomorrow.

Line_HTX

Given the above, Broncos fans have every right to believe that Elway is the fucking man. Brock spurned Denver but Elway should have probably taken steps to sign him earlier. This off season hasn't gone as expected but, from the perspective of a Broncos fan, Elway is still the king around these parts.

All of the players Elway has franchised have signed on the deadline. I'm expecting (hoping) that Von will sign tomorrow.

That's fine. I was only limiting to the stupid shit that was thrown around this offseason. Of course he accomplished a lot.

For their sake, they better have Von signed by tomorrow.

Sanjuro

Yeah I feel like I'm taking crazy pills because this is the exact same thing and I don't remember these flying off the shelves.

Is that NES going to be able to play old games or be able to download more titles?

The controllers I recall were junk and the console only supported mono av output.

Top Bottom