• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2016 |OT4| - XTREME FANS ONLY - WOOOO TRAINING CAMP

tom Brady is 100% innocent

old-spice-guy-nodding.gif

New Jersey is actually the worst state. It would rather get smacked in the face with a dead fish by Eli Manning than visit that horrible state.

Rutgers is such a shit school too

Draxal

North Jersey is the worst. South Jersey is amazing

South Jersey has Camden and Atlantic City.

New Jersey is actually the worst state. It would rather get smacked in the face with a dead fish by Eli Manning than visit that horrible state.

Rutgers is such a shit school too

But Bill loves NJ.

New Jersey is the worst.

I hate this state.

Where you staying at and did you take the Penn Turnpike to get here? I always want to kill myself when I take that road.

What you think is fair and what the going rate is in the market for a starting QB are completely different. Bradford and the Eagles set the price at around 19 million per year.

Teams have to pay the market price or trust in a QB like Geno

What do you think Ryan wants for a 1 year deal?

Hindl

South Jersey has Camden and Atlantic City.

But Bill loves NJ.

Atlantic City is the most glorious shithole in the world. I revel in its trashiness. Plus there's tons of great beach towns right outside of it. Camden is terrible but most cities in NJ suck anyway

Only because the gas tax hasn't gone up in forever, which it now is.

Feels so good getting gas for 1.70 a gallon.

Honestly I have no issue with paying like 3 bucks a gallon, when it comes to inflation, gasoline is one of the few things that really hasn't been ravaged by it.

I thought it was likely because of people lobbying against putting sub-80 IQ people out of work.

You say that, but pumping gas during the summer is a sweet job that kind of pays well.

I was doing it through my Undergrad making 13 a hour + tips + commission.

Draxal

I thought it was likely because of people lobbying against putting sub-80 IQ people out of work.

Honestly, its because old people don't know how to pump their gas and it would cause issues. New Yorkers from Rockland just gas up in NJ because it's 80 cents cheaper here, so there was no savings for NJers to cross the border to do so.

Is it Purdue?

edit. Oh wait Illinois. Minnesota's still pretty much better than them, although I'm not sure if Tracy Claeys is the answer.

I'm not thrilled that Claeys wound up with the job, but it was a bad time to need a new coach with no full-time AD in place. I'm hoping for a coaching change after this season.

Sio Moore hosted a football camp called Reach Four Moore here in Holly Springs today. My youngest, 16, is about to start playing football for the first time, so he registered for the camp. Had a great time, got some swag, including a photo with Jamie Collins, a shirt signed by Sio, and most importantly a full day of education (morning sessions on leadership and other topics) and play (7-on-7 scrimmages in the afternoon).

Got it all in just before the thunderstorms are about to roll in.

Top Bottom