• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2016 |OT4| - XTREME FANS ONLY - WOOOO TRAINING CAMP

Hunter S.

. Broncos in a down year.

Maybe, hard to say. Peyton had by FAR his worst year ever last year. The D clearly won it all for us and we retained most of the big name defensive players. The Broncos were supposed to be worse than the Chefs last year by many (experts/fortune tellers) and we all know dreams come true.

Hey guys how's everyone doi...

Good times,
When_you_39re_afraid_to_say_anything_so_you_just_make_faces.gif

We are contenders this year.

This terrifies me.

Sports are so much more relaxing when your team isn't in contention.

I envy you...

Yea but it's boring. The Seahawks are contenders and it makes it fun for me. The Mariners are pretenders and they just disappoint me. I rather have the Seahawks

Yea but it's boring. The Seahawks are contenders and it makes it fun for me. The Mariners are pretenders and they just disappoint me. I rather have the Seahawks

I was at a restaurant last night and the waitress had seahawks earrings, she was cute too. Just thought you'd like to know.

It's true, Parker is a glimmer of hope. I think I'm about ready for the season to start up... I need to ramp up my self-hatred.

Hey NFL Network is showing 30 min highlight eps for each team, that will be sure to get that hate flowing!

MechDX

I was at a restaurant last night and the waitress had seahawks earrings, she was cute too. Just thought you'd like to know.

Hey NFL Network is showing 30 min highlight eps for each team, that will be sure to get that hate flowing!

Probably has a Wilson jersey as well. Sounds hot. Pics?

You should of just looked into her eyes and said "Russell Wilson" she would of went home with you.

#TheMoreYouKnow

Probably has a Wilson jersey as well. Sounds hot. Pics?

No pics, but she was short, brunette, cute face, slender body, other than Weinkez I think everyone here would have found her attractive.

You should of just looked into her eyes and said "Russell Wilson" she would of went home with you.

#TheMoreYouKnow

I don't know if I could sleep with a hawks fan....I would just be too angry the whole time.

We are contenders this year.

This terrifies me.

Sports are so much more relaxing when your team isn't in contention.

I envy you...

I'm finding that true this season. I'm excited for football and to see my team but that's because I know we're not doing jack shit. There's a chance the Eagles win the NFC East but that says more about the terrible state of our division than the team. If they do make the playoffs they'll get bounced out in the first round. It's nice to be able to go into a season with no pressure and just watch the development of core players
It gets old after the first decade.

Hindl

It gets old after the first decade.

At least Time thinks you're champions!

Eventually, though, the speeches ran out and Trump never showed. He had, they found out later, unexpectedly flown back to New York overnight with no word on when he might return. The group was led out to the football field, where NFL champions the Cleveland Browns play, to take pictures before they were let go with no information about when and if a third meeting might take place.

http://time.com/4413148/republican-convention-donald-trump-corporate-donors/

Xbox live vision cam made Uno an early prototype for chatroulette

My god some of the games that the wife and I got into where so far beyond even shocking. There would be girls naked in front of the camera with a bunch of guys in the background telling them to do stuff. Who has parties like that? I still cant believe some of the things that people would do in front of the camera. I wonder what steps they will take to make sure the new uno doesnt have those problems.

Bread

Banned
My god some of the games that the wife and I got into where so far beyond even shocking. There would be girls naked in front of the camera with a bunch of guys in the background telling them to do stuff. Who has parties like that? I still cant believe some of the things that people would do in front of the camera. I wonder what steps they will take to make sure the new uno doesnt have those problems.
why would they take away what makes uno so goodt!?

Duxxy3

Maybe, hard to say. Peyton had by FAR his worst year ever last year. The D clearly won it all for us and we retained most of the big name defensive players. The Broncos were supposed to be worse than the Chefs last year by many (experts/fortune tellers) and we all know dreams come true.

He would still be an upgrade over the Broncos current starting QB.

The best thing the Broncos did this off season was to retain CJ Anderson and draft the back out of Utah. That will keep the ball out of the hands of Sanchez.

I'm still salty as fuck that the Patriots didn't draft Booker

bionic77

:lol

Was your wife nearby when you posted that?

Blink slowly 3 times if she is.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Hey guys how's everyone doi...

When_you_39re_afraid_to_say_anything_so_you_just_make_faces.gif

I miss Suh sometimes.

Fantastic article on Lions MLB, Tahir Whitehead and how at 26 he will be a key part of this defense like he was in 2014.

Can Detroit count on Tahir Whitehead to stop the run?

We consulted the film. It said: "Yes."

1.) Tahir Whitehead did not receive a new deal prior to free agency, and became an unrestricted free agent. Several teams (and fanbases) expressed interest in Whitehead, of which we definitely know of the Eagles and Buccaneers.

In the end, everything turned out fine and Tahir Whitehead signed a two-year deal just two days into free agency with the Lions. He is all but declared to be the starting middle linebacker. Both he and the team are on the same page: Tahir Whitehead sees himself as a middle linebacker. General manager Bob Quinn sees Whitehead as a middle linebacker. I think we can call this a done deal

Football 101 Shed and Fill:

2014 MIN, 2Q (13:58). First-and-10 at the Minnesota 25.

2014%20MIN%20Kalil%20Shed.jpg

75 LT Matt Kalil releases to take out Whitehead, but a great two-hand punch keeps our guy alive to make a play on 23 HB Joe Banyard:

This is straight-ahead power football, and Whitehead steps up into the hole to limit the gain to four yards. Kalil comes at Whitehead with full momentum, lowers his pad level, and takes his best shot but it’s not enough.

http://www.prideofdetroit.com/2016/...ns-tahir-whitehead-run-defense-film-breakdown

A lot more at the article about Tahir replacing Tulloch, like he did in 2014 after Tulloch's injury against Green Bay.

Still have no idea as to why he didn't play as much last year but I think the Lions wanted to see what they had at OLB with DeAndre Levy injured with Tahir being a traditional MLB.

And he was our 4-3 Mike MLB for almost all of 2014 when we had the 3rd best rushing defense in NFL history.

Top Bottom