• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2016 |OT4| - XTREME FANS ONLY - WOOOO TRAINING CAMP

bionic77

I remember the earliest CD-ROM drives required you to put the disc in a caddy first, before putting the whole thing into the drive.
I don't think 386s even had the horsepower to play video off a CD-ROM. Even 486 video was like postage stamp size.

I am with Gobias that shit is getting cray. Can't believe so many people are voting for Trump and he seems to get more crazy white people every week.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
That fact that no matter what happens over 40% of Americans are going to vote for Trump has made me reevaluate a lot of things.

I have always considered myself a general optimist about the world and the average person...but Jesus Christ

Agreed on both points but at the end of the day there is no way he gets the Presidency. Hillary is going to win in a landslide even if you factor potential terrorist attacks that could give Trump a slight boost with the ChickenHawks.

I think after the election is over the Republican Party is going to go through a huge overhaul, Barry Goldwater style, if it wants to elect a President within the next 20 years. They'll still be relevant at a local, Congressional level in states like Idaho, but it can't go forward on a national level like this.

Slo

Sweet. Just got confirmation that my job is going to pay for my Master's degree.

I highly recommend that you all have your jobs pay for your school too.

Tom Penny

Sweet. Just got confirmation that my job is going to pay for my Master's degree.

I could have work pay for licenses but I'm too unfocused and if I fail I will look like a jacks ass lol I don't want to sell funds anyway.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex

Congrats Slo.

Can't believe the RNC Convention is in Cleveland.

All good though:

j.r.-smith-kyrie-irving-lebron-james-nba-cleveland-cavaliers-championship-celebration-850x560.jpg

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Sharp: Celebrating 1991 only emphasizes Detroit Lions' failures

If you’re of a youthful age, the Lions’ 38-6 divisional playoff victory over Dallas at the Pontiac Silverdome on Sunday, Jan. 5, 1992, exists as the NFL’s version of Sasquatch. It’s an urban fable, yet many insist they saw it, offering vivid details. You never forget where you were, what you were doing when you got the shocking news: The Lions won a playoff game!

But honoring the only good Lions season — at least when measured by normal NFL standards — in my 56 years on this earth only fuels the skepticism. It further feeds the idea that the Lions either don’t truly respect the emotional pain their loyal fans have endured for decades, or they simply don’t fear public reprisal because they know that, despite the torment, their supporters will always return for more with both hearts and wallets open.

http://www.freep.com/story/sports/nfl/lions/2016/07/18/detroit-lions-1991-team-reunion/87260522/

I change my NFC East prediction to the Cowboys winning the division. The Lions and Cowboys have a long interesting history in both the postseason and regular season.

I think the Lions play the Cowboys in the playoffs, get our Playoff W we should've gotten in 2014 and then get fucked by the refs the next game against Seattle or Green Bay.

Drew Sharp is a great writer but he's part of the 20% of Lions fans who will always believe we'll never win and we're the Lolions. And he was wrong about it being the Lions only good season. Seems to have forgotten 2011 or 2014.

Not as long as this man is steering this ship:

hi-res-b2d1f7d0554b7aaff8c809348e4a4c59_crop_north.jpg

Bread

Banned
I'm proud to announce that Breadstream is paying for Slo's education. We believe he will provide lots of value to our team and he is deserving of this honor.

Congratulations Sloton P Willis Esquire!

Slo

I'm proud to announce that Breadstream is paying for Slo's education. We believe he will provide lots of value to our team and he is deserving of this honor.

Congratulations Sloton P Willis Esquire!

I need it all up front.

rando14

Congrats Slo, you're the man!!

It's nice to see NFL Gaf getting more educated, it's time that some of you bumpkins go back to school!!
You know who you are!!

Masters of CS, Data Science

Thanks dude.
Excellent.

I don't know how often they teach courses these days (or if what they do teach will be anything in your wheelhouse) but Jeff Erickson and Steve LaValle are amazing professors/teachers, was lucky to have them as an undergrad.

Is it weird to not want to drop a game but force yourself to take a conscious effort to drop it anyways. Mad max, I enjoyed it for the first ten hours but man does this game reek of Ubisoft tower icon missions. It just gets so repetitive, and since I have a small window, gotta make my gaming count while I can.

I feel like younger me wouldn't mind playing through this game but now, I just want no bs filler in my games. Am I joining the undead ranks of the olds?

Anyways. I'll probably drop it and play other stuff.

manfestival

Is it weird to not want to drop a game but force yourself to take a conscious effort to drop it anyways. Mad max, I enjoyed it for the first ten hours but man does this game reek of Ubisoft tower icon missions. It just gets so repetitive, and since I have a small window, gotta make my gaming count while I can.

I feel like younger me wouldn't mind playing through this game but now, I just want no bs filler in my games. Am I joining the undead ranks of the olds?

Tower icon missions are the worst. I never bothered with that game and now I am even more glad that I didn't.

Congrats on joining #TeamOld!

Agreed about being unable to handle content in there just to pad out a game, I'd rather have a good 6-8 hours than 20+ hrs of repetitive bullshit.

4 and a half hours of Inside was infinitely more enjoyable than the 60+ hours I wasted on Dragon Age Inquisition, if I spend money on a game then it ought to respect my time.

Top Bottom