• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2016 |OT4| - XTREME FANS ONLY - WOOOO TRAINING CAMP

Guys. Guys. Guys.

The Broncos just signed Von Miller and still have 40 million in cap room next season.

Elway the god.

Also, if you all are into a good ethering: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=208914325#post208914325

It's an exchange between a couple of people that is most interesting so I just pulled the posts to speed up your days.

Halo Guardians is free till July 5th too. Anyone know the campaign's length?

it took me 4 hours

Bullshit, unless you played on easy, skipped every cutscene and sprinted past all the encounters.

its not bullshit, i played on medium, didn't skipped any cutscene, but i didn't stop to even breath, basically just sprint and shoot everything on sight, the game is sure short

Says here you took 2.5 hours to complete 6 of the 15 missions in the game.

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-gb/...e/service-records/campaign/players/guszamboni

Mindlog

This is the year man.
i999UPW.jpg

Guys. Guys. Guys.

The Broncos just signed Von Miller and still have 40 million in cap room next season.

Elway the god.

Also, if you all are into a good ethering: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=208914325#post208914325

It's an exchange between a couple of people that is most interesting so I just pulled the posts to speed up your days.

hahaha, it's like Raylan lying about the length of the campaign in every Quantum Break thread, no matter how many times he was called out for it.

People on gaming side are fucking weird.

hahaha, it's like Raylan lying about the length of the campaign in every Quantum Break thread, no matter how many times he was called out for it.

It is nuts that people will make up lies to try and discredit a game that they dont like. Fine you dont like Halo, no one on Earth cares, but at least pick a real reason if you are going to go into random threads and try and beat people over the head about it.

I don't go into Quantum Break threads anymore but how long did he say the game was? Like 3 hours or something?

Lions are gonna be terrible without Megatron pulling down jump balls with 3 defenders on him. I wouldnt be to surprised if they finished behind the Bears this year.

I still don't trust the defense for Chicago. I think the offense will be good if Jeffery stays healthy and if White isn't a bust. But we will see.

jmdajr

Houston fun!!!!

US 290 HOV bridge was hit over the US 290 to IH 610 N Lp connector. Bridge engineers are inspecting damage.

8b940a59_o.png

F my life

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I'd eat it,

So a sandwich...

Sandwich is the overarching category to which subs/hoagies/heros/grinders belong. Subs/hoagies/heros/grinders are just regional variances of the sub sandwich.

I'm thinking a sausage and peppers sandwich or brats are the closest thing to a plain hot dog so it's at least a sandwich for sure.

Bread

Banned
chili cheese tater tots sound pretty good, i'm not trying to be a fatass though. maybe i'll just get protein style at in n out like a good boy.

Hindl

I'd eat it,

So a sandwich...

No a sandwich could also refer to meat/cheese/filling between two slices of bread. I'm talking about the sub-category where it's all the filling in a roll.

Sandwich is the overarching category to which subs/hoagies/heros/grinders belong. Subs/hoagies/heros/grinders are just regional variances of the sub sandwich.

I'm thinking a sausage and peppers sandwich or brats are the closest thing to a plain hot dog so it's at least a sandwich for sure.

Wienke gets it

I don't go into Quantum Break threads anymore but how long did he say the game was? Like 3 hours or something?

Went into every quantum break thread insisting that your first playthrough would take 4 hours iirc.

His "proof" was a screen cap of the time played section of the game hub, cropped out so you couldn't even see if the person had completed the game or not. If my old man brain isn't fooling me l, it didn't even show what game it was. It was a complete joke but he would quote the number in every QB thread regardless of context.

Just
insane the lengths people go to in order to spread FUD about games.

I went and looked it up, here it is

:jnc

Went into every quantum break thread insisting that your first playthrough would take 4 hours iirc.

His "proof" was a screen cap of the time played section of the game hub, cropped out so you couldn't even see if the person had completed the game or not. If my old man brain isn't fooling me l, it didn't even show what game it was. It was a complete joke but he would quote the number in every QB thread regardless of context.

Just
insane the lengths people go to in order to spread FUD about games.

I went and looked it up, here it is

:jnc

LOL, wow.

It took me almost 24 hours to get 1000/1000 in that game...

Top Bottom