• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2016 |OT4| - XTREME FANS ONLY - WOOOO TRAINING CAMP

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
insta.0.gif

Newton acknowledged the quality of players around the league when asked who he would have ranked number one on his personal list.

“Brady,” Newton said with a smile

You and your QB are alright in my book, Grovo-san

Tower icon missions are the worst. I never bothered with that game and now I am even more glad that I didn't.
Yeah the game is just full of them. I think I've spent more time taking over bases than actual story missions
Congrats on joining #TeamOld!

Agreed about being unable to handle content in there just to pad out a game, I'd rather have a good 6-8 hours than 20+ hrs of repetitive bullshit.

4 and a half hours of Inside was infinitely more enjoyable than the 60+ hours I wasted on Dragon Age Inquisition, if I spend money on a game then it ought to respect my time.
It happened so fast, I didn't notice when the old consumed me :v
Yeah for real, mad Max is all padding :/
I've been fighting it too but I'm getting weaker...
Yeah, it makes it worse when you've played really good games like the Witcher and then try these types of games with bad side quests.

brentech

here's some football
Me as the Browns playing against banned comrad GQman on his Ravens.

Dumbest game ever, just constant scoring, he goes for the late game 2pt conversion to win it. I don't normally play DLine, but he loooooovvves to run with that QB and I just wanted to get pressure asap on that situation.

GleefulRingedFlamingo.gif

here's some football
Me as the Browns playing against banned comrad GQman on his Ravens.

Dumbest game ever, just constant scoring, he goes for the late game 2pt conversion to win it. I don't normally play DLine, but he loooooovvves to run with that QB and I just wanted to get pressure asap on that situation.

GleefulRingedFlamingo.gif

The Browns with a late game stuff?

Ugh. Madden has gotten so unrealistic.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Good morning.
How are all my favorite people today? Even you gata!

Tired.

Ended up having to yell at a drunk couple on the balcony above our bedroom window yelling and talking loudly....at 3:30am.

Didn't fall back asleep until 530.

I'm going to be optimistic and assume that the dude was going through some kind of personal tragedy since that's the only reason someone would get that shit faced on a Tuesday night.

brentech

The Browns with a late game stuff?

Ugh. Madden has gotten so unrealistic.

In previous years I had more playoff seasons, but with Madden 16 I had two real stinker seasons going 6-10, I also had a 9-7 and a 10-6 season that got me to the AFC championship game....that I ended up losing because of a late game 2 point conversion against Luke's Colts.
It's all about the draft.

MechDX

Nobody knows, he would just show up randomly, score points and disappear.

Making the Leap: Texans RB Lamar Miller

This is actually the second time Miller has cracked our Making The Leap list. Back in 2013, Chris Wesseling wrote of Miller's potential to provide an upgrade over Reggie Bush in Miami. Miller did just that, but he never seemed to fully gain the trust or respect of his coaching staff. He averaged just 15 touches per game his final season with the Dolphins, yet still managed nearly 1,300 total yards and 10 touchdowns.

Miller will find himself with a workload more commensurate with his production in a Texans offense that should continue to lean on the rushing game, even with the addition of quarterback Brock Osweiler. The Texans ranked first and fifth in the league in rushing attempts in O'Brien's first two seasons in Houston. Barring injury, Miller will get the lion's share of carries in a backfield not heavy on depth. (Back off, Alfred Blue superfans.)

So what else is working in Miller's favor, besides an increased workload and better coaching? Well, Miller also has become a better, more complete player over his first four pro seasons. The 25-year-old still has quick feet, blazing speed and home-run ability, but he showed substantial improvement as a blocker and as a receiver out of the backfield. Analytics site ProFootballFocus.com ranked Miller as the third-best pass-blocking running back in the game last season, and he set career highs in receptions (47), receiving yards (397), yards per catch (8.4) and receiving touchdowns (two) in 2015.

Bread

Banned
Our offense is going to be so different with a quality QB and RB, something we have never seen before in Houston. Is 16-0 a possibility? Too early to say no.

Top Bottom